People of Color : Don't Vote For The Old White Guy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is, of course, hilarious on several levels. Sampson ignored the fact that Cruz is half-Cuban, while O’Rourke, despite using the nickname “Beto,” is the son of Melissa Martha (Williams), a stepdaughter of Fred Korth, Secretary of the Navy under President John F. Kennedy, and El Paso County Judge Pat Francis O'Rourke.

Additionally, as far as being old, Cruz is 47; O’Rourke is 46.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36921/actor-opening-beto-orourke-appeals-students-color-hank-berrien

SamSpade

I understand the sentiment - but I don't agree with it. I have two children of color - and we talk a lot.

I don't get why the solution to hating people because of their color - is to hate someone ELSE because of their color.

Midnightrider

This is, of course, hilarious on several levels. Sampson ignored the fact that Cruz is half-Cuban, while O’Rourke, despite using the nickname “Beto,” is the son of Melissa Martha (Williams), a stepdaughter of Fred Korth, Secretary of the Navy under President John F. Kennedy, and El Paso County Judge Pat Francis O'Rourke.

Additionally, as far as being old, Cruz is 47; O’Rourke is 46.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36921/actor-opening-beto-orourke-appeals-students-color-hank-berrien
Hey dummy, Cuba is a place, not a race. There are lots of white Cubans and lots of Cuban POC.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I understand the sentiment - but I don't agree with it. I have two children of color - and we talk a lot.

I don't get why the solution to hating people because of their color - is to hate someone ELSE because of their color.

Sort of the antithesis of what Dr MLK Jr fought for. Interesting how backwards our society has gone.

Besides, what are they going to do if Biden is their nominee?

CPUSA

Hey dummy, Cuba is a place, not a race. There are lots of white Cubans and lots of Cuban POC.

And you're an idiot, not anything to take seriously...there are lots of intelligent people here and then there's idiots like you..did you have a point, or were you just dropping a turd & running along?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.. did you have a point, or were you just dropping a turd & running along?

just taking the opportunity to sling an insult my way

MR will me back with some inane comment to further derail this thread

This_person

Hey, dummy, white is a color, not a race.

Hey, dummy, EVERY person is a POC. "Color" is not a race either.

"Cuban" is also an ethnic heritage, not just a person from a place.

You should really consider thinking before responding.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The point being, of course, that both men are white and they are the same age. So when saying "don't vote for the old white guy" which one of them is he referring to?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Cubans get lumped in with the hispanics on the scorecards of those keeping score. I believe the left refers to them as brown people. As in when they, Oprah for example, said old white people are fearful of black and brown people.

Midnightrider

just taking the opportunity to sling an insult my way

MR will me back with some inane comment to further derail this thread

Nothing to derail, just you posting idiotic #### because you got sucked in by a headline

You're DEFENDING the remark?
Nope
Cubans get lumped in with the hispanics on the scorecards of those keeping score. I believe the left refers to them as brown people. As in when they, Oprah for example, said old white people are fearful of black and brown people.

You are going to want to check your scorecard. There are brown, black, and white Cubans.

black dog

Free America
Nothing to derail, just you posting idiotic #### because you got sucked in by a headline

Nope

You are going to want to check your scorecard. There are brown, black, and white Cubans.

Hell yes, Huggybear is a Trinidad Cuban,
Pimp.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... just you posting idiotic #### because you got sucked in by a headline

So it is YOUR Contention Actor Kendrick Sampson did not SAY "Don’t let these old white people decide our lives for us."

because that makes YOU look pretty damn clueless ... Beto is an 'Old White Guy' ONE yr Younger than Cruz

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1049703556482310144[/TWITTER]

This_person

Which one is Cruz (since that's the context here)?

$100 says you won't answer me, again, because you know I'll continue to point out your stupidity. You can't handle the truth! :lol: