People who are bartending LOOK HERE

Rondevous

Rawhide
Bartenders so far are Vrai, Marianne, Jwwb2000, JabbaJawz, Sharon, Secret Guest #1 & #2, Pete, Thakidistight, Jazz, Virgovictoria.

If I missed you and you want to bartend PM me.

If you are on the list and have a time that you CAN'T bartend or if you WANT a time PM me and let me know. Otherwise I will just make the schedule and see what happens.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dear Mr. Vous:

I have more questions.

1. Do you have plans for music after the DJ leaves at 8?? Juke Box?? or is there some other music system there?

2. Will you have the cute umbrellas for the drinks?

Love,

Miss Tude

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
cattitude said:
Dear Mr. Vous:

I have more questions.

1. Do you have plans for music after the DJ leaves at 8?? Juke Box?? or is there some other music system there?

Love,

Miss Tude

I will have cute little pinwheels while I am tending :wink:

Rondevous

Rawhide
cattitude said:
Dear Mr. Vous:

I have more questions.

Love,

Miss Tude
1. Yes we have a juke box and Kevin from Abell's vending will be down to put on 50 free credits to get us started. We will also have FREE pool for a while (still working out details)
2. NO

Love,

Mr.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Rondevous said:
1. Yes we have a juke box and Kevin from Abell's vending will be down to put on 50 free credits to get us started. We will also have FREE pool for a while (still working out details)
2. NO

Love,

Mr.

What about the bowling? That is MY favorite. Don't you love me? I'm helping you make this the best party ever. :diva:

Rondevous

Rawhide
cattitude said:
What about the bowling? That is MY favorite. Don't you love me? I'm helping you make this the best party ever. :diva:
I will ask Kevin for so free credits. If not, I will provide some free bowling.

K

Kizzy

cattitude said:
Ahh...you must be AFTER 8, when the karaoke is over. :lol:

:nono: If she gets the karaoke mic people will have to wrestle her to get it back.

Rondevous

Rawhide
kwillia said:
I promise after a couple Gooses I'll let my imagination run wild, 'kay...:smoochy:
Did you say Goose?

We are having a
:otter:Vodka Sampler Special:otter:

1 and 1/4 ounces each of
Ultimat
Ultimat Wild Cherry
Absolut (any flaver)
Chopin
Grey Goose
Blavod

For $18.00