Pepper Ball Pistol

stgislander

PREMO Member
My wife was commenting on the ads on FN for these pepper ball pistols. Seems like it may be an acceptable 2nd choice to carry over a regular firearm.

I'm not familiar with how they are classified. Does MD have an special rules for carrying one?

glhs837

Power with Control
My wife was commenting on the ads on FN for these pepper ball pistols. Seems like it may be an acceptable 2nd choice to carry over a regular firearm.

I'm not familiar with how they are classified. Does MD have an special rules for carrying one?

Pretty sure they are not allowed to be carried. My brother wanted one, but since he has COPD I told him the damn thing would be a death sentences. The few independent tests I saw showed that the shooter was pretty likely to get an eye and lungfull at expected engagement ranges.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Probably classified as a "dangerous weapon" which would more then likely require permit to carry.

Kinnakeet

1696959708812.png
c
1696959708812.png