Peter, Peter, Peter...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't find these people amusing, I find them chilling. To have creatures that mentally unbalanced running around free...that should scare the #### out of all of us.

Trump needs to declare martial law on these people. Round their asses up and put them to death. If they're going to call him Stalin and Hitler, while making threats against his child no less, he should take them up on it and do us all a favor.

ill volunteer for working the euthanasia squad.

Rest assurred. It won’t keep me awake

Hijinx

Oh please. Stop being so hysterical. You do the same about Hilary and you hoped Mccain would hurry up and die. But when someone does it against daddy you want them round up and shot. You should move to North Korea. I think dictatorship would suit you.

Hoping someone with Brain cancer will hurry up an die is really being merciful.
We don't want the man to suffer.
Wanting to toss a young boy is with pedophiles tells us that Peter Fonda has been there ----and liked it.
It's Hollywood after all land of pedophiles, Sure Peter was broken in early.

edinsomd

Peter Fonda apologizes for vulgar remarks

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...gar-remarks-made-about-donald-trumps-son.html

'"I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television. Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far," he wrote in a statement provided to Fox News. "It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."'

Too little, too late, Pete. The Black Helos are on the way.:evil:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I don't find these people amusing, I find them chilling. To have creatures that mentally unbalanced running around free...that should scare the #### out of all of us.

Trump needs to declare martial law on these people. Round their asses up and put them to death. If they're going to call him Stalin and Hitler, while making threats against his child no less, he should take them up on it and do us all a favor.

At a bare minimum, they should have all their firearms taken away. NICS should record their names in BOLD print.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...gar-remarks-made-about-donald-trumps-son.html

'"I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television. Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far," he wrote in a statement provided to Fox News. "It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."'

I'm betting the studio which holds Peter's eminent movie hostage was behind this.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

He's full of crap. He, Rosie, Joy Behar, Kathy Griffin, and all the other hollyweirdos ALL know full well what they are doing and they do it on purpose. :rolleyes: