Pets ashes

If anyone from Williamsport put their pets ashes in the smugglers notch state park during these dates (05/08/23-05/11/23) please contact me via the email at the bottom. The state parks will throw anything not natural away if left in the park, I would like to send the ashes back. DETAILS: Pets name is P.J the urn is a wooden box with a red stain and gold plated name plate, they were cremated at valley pet in Williamsport. CONTACT: obiinvt@gmail.com

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If anyone from Williamsport put their pets ashes in the smugglers notch state park during these dates (05/08/23-05/11/23) please contact me via the email at the bottom. The state parks will throw anything not natural away if left in the park, I would like to send the ashes back. DETAILS: Pets name is P.J the urn is a wooden box with a red stain and gold plated name plate, they were cremated at valley pet in Williamsport. CONTACT: obiinvt@gmail.com
Where is this?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
All of our past cats cremains are in little wood boxes on a shelf in the walk-in closet off the main bedroom.

Louise

All of our past cats cremains are in little wood boxes on a shelf in the walk-in closet off the main bedroom.
Our dogs and cats ashes over the years are also in little wooden boxes and have brass name plates. They are in hub’s home office on the book shelves. I say hi to them every day.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Our dogs and cats ashes over the years are also in little wooden boxes and have brass name plates. They are in hub’s home office on the book shelves. I say hi to them every day.
Ours are on the shelf on the TV stand. I talk to them every week when I removed them to dust the shelf and boxes. What's interesting is Gracie (one of the current cats) seems very interested in them and sniffs them all the time almost like she knows what's inside.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

How nice of you to try and find the owner ❤️

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Y'all trying to make me sad this morning. Knock it off!
I see the boxes and think of all their different personalities and antics.
Like Silver Kestrel the Ransacker, who was so laid back, we thought she was a reincarnated surfer dude.
1683741234536.png