Philosophy

Christy

b*tch rocket
kwillia said:
Dayum that Vrai and here Sephora store...:lol: Well, we may be broke now, but we have nice make up and smellies...:diva:

Yeah, no chit! I'm saving up now for some Armani perfume. :lol: I think my shopping cart has like $500 worth of stuff in it. I just throw it in there to keep track of my "wish list".

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I like the gingerbread man scrub. As you work it onto your skin, it heats up. After using that in the shower, I get out all nice and relaxed.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jwwb2000 said:
I like the gingerbread man scrub. As you work it onto your skin, it heats up. After using that in the shower, I get out all nice and relaxed.
Well, crap, another product I'll probably buy. You know, before I was a forumite, I didn't really care about all this stuff, but now I'm buying all sorts of stuff. Thanks, ladies......

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
My favorite scent in the whole wide world is Crabtree & Evelyn's "Spring Rain". I just picked up some lotion and scented soap last week in 'nap'lis, and I smell so good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ememdee19 said:
I just received my order of Philosphy Oxygen Peel. Anybody ever use it?
I have (of course :lol: ). It's okay, I wasn't really crazy about it and doubt I'll buy it again.

In fact, I'm not crazy about any of the peel/microdermabrasion products I've tried. So maybe it's just me. :shrug:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
vraiblonde said:
I have (of course :lol: ). It's okay, I wasn't really crazy about it and doubt I'll buy it again.

In fact, I'm not crazy about any of the peel/microdermabrasion products I've tried. So maybe it's just me. :shrug:

Well, crap!

BTW - I started using Bare Minerals about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I'm looking for a bit more coverage, though, so I ordered the kabuki brush. Will that help out or did I just waste my money on that too?

Christy

b*tch rocket
ememdee19 said:
Well, crap!

BTW - I started using Bare Minerals about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I'm looking for a bit more coverage, though, so I ordered the kabuki brush. Will that help out or did I just waste my money on that too?

You need to order the Bisque. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
ememdee19 said:
Do you prefer to put that on before or after the foundation? Or both?
I believe the directions (or website) say to use it after applying foundation and that's what I do. I don't buff it in, I "dab/pat" in on. I use it daily on my eyelids and undereyes. I first ordered a sample kit off eBay before purchasing the full-size container, though I'm sure you would like the coverage.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Chasey_Lane said:
I believe the directions (or website) say to use it after applying foundation and that's what I do. I don't buff it in, I "dab/pat" in on. I use it daily on my eyelids and undereyes. I first ordered a sample kit off eBay before purchasing the full-size container, though I'm sure you would like the coverage.

I'll try that and see how it goes. Thanks!