Phone Found

Agee

Any advise on getting a phone back to its owner, passcode and face ID locked. Found on my road (Iphone, still in tact) while walking.

cheers

HemiHauler

If the owner has siri setup, you can try asking, “who does this phone belong to?”

You can also try asking Siri to “call mom”, “call dad”, or wife husband.

If the medical ID or emergency contact has been configured, there is a way to display it, but can’t recall how. Might try googling that.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Any advise on getting a phone back to its owner, passcode and face ID locked. Found on my road (Iphone, still in tact) while walking.

cheers
Contact the carriers.

There is probably a record of it on somebodys system.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

cheers
I found a locked phone in a neighborhood and when I selected to use the emergency information I saw a name/icon pop up and I looked up that name online and found an address near where the phone was found. I went to that address and the lady was happy to get her phone back as she had just purchased it.

Agee

Thanks for the suggestions!
Hi K, I did keep it charged, no calls, bunch of notifications (think they won a $million five...) found in California MD, Patuxent Beach area. I did turn it into the California Verizon store, told there was some "numbers" they could pull up, must be some secret decoder ring stuff to get #s out of phone.
:peace:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks for the suggestions!
Hi K, I did keep it charged, no calls, bunch of notifications (think they won a $million five...) found in California MD, Patuxent Beach area. I did turn it into the California Verizon store, told there was some "numbers" they could pull up, must be some secret decoder ring stuff to get #s out of phone.
:peace:
They can likely look up who owns it by the serial number.