Photography Club

jenwrenfer

Does anyone know of a photography club or group that meets in northern/middle Calvert?

I think I remember hearing about one a while back but I don't have any of the contact info, or know if it is still in exsistence.

Thanks.

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
I remember someone having meetings for a camera club once a month up in Prince Frederick, but haven't seen anything of that posted for probably a year. Doesn't seem to be much up that way. The two that most seem to go to are St. Mary's County Camera Club, and Bowie-Crofton Camera Club. St. Mary's meets at the Adult learning center out by St Mary's airport.

Hope this helps a little.
J

MrX

High Octane
The Calvert Photography Club held monthly meetings at the Prince Frederick Library. The founder of the club, Charles Gauthier, has been using Shutterfly to host the club's site, which you can join by visiting http://cpcpix.shutterfly.com/

Over the weekend the Charles sent an email out to the members stating that he was no longer going to be able to host/arrange/lead the meetings or events and was actively seeking someone else to do so.