Piece of $hit Neighbor

PeoplesElbow

There's going to be an article about our P.O.S. neighbor on the Baynet tomorrow.
Though innocent until proven guilty should apply, in this case I wish we could hang him now. In reality, I know he'll skate just like he always seems to do.
The pervert was released the same day he was charged.

From Case Search- 4-7-16

SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
STALKING
ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
PEEPING TOM

Sex Off?

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
I guess so...direct from C.S.
Charge No: 001Description:SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
Statute: CR.3.308.(b)(1)Description:SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
Amended Date: CJIS Code:4 3600MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 03/06/2016 To: 04/06/2016 Victim Age:

Charge No: 002Description:STALKING
Statute: CR.3.802.(b)Description:STALKING
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 6525MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

Charge No: 003Description:ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
Statute: CR.3.203Description:ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 1415MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

Charge No: 004Description:pEEPING TOM
Statute: CR.3.901.(c)Description:pEEPING TOM
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0013MO/PLL:probable Cause:X

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
It's amazing, with his record and such that there's no mug shot. Bay Net was only a week late posting it.
The scum bag just rode by.
Lots of comments on their facebook page.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So if there's a warrant for his arrest, why don't the cops go arrest him? Not like he's hard to find.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
There's going to be an article about our P.O.S. neighbor on the Baynet tomorrow.
Though innocent until proven guilty should apply, in this case I wish we could hang him now. In reality, I know he'll skate just like he always seems to do.
The pervert was released the same day he was charged.

From Case Search- 4-7-16

SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
STALKING
ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
PEEPING TOM

Haven't seen the article but he walked. No surprise to me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Haven't seen the article but he walked. No surprise to me.

He must be in cahoots with someone in county government or a position of power. How can he keep paying these bonds and how can he keep skating on these charges? Who is his lawyer? Because that will tell us a lot about who keeps bailing him out.

frequentflier

happy to be living
He must be in cahoots with someone in county government or a position of power. How can he keep paying these bonds and how can he keep skating on these charges? Who is his lawyer? Because that will tell us a lot about who keeps bailing him out.

Either that or he intimidated the people that were renting from him.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day

Can't say for certain in this case but in the past he's just represented himself.
The first time we met I thought for sure that he was a lawyer.

Can't say for certain in this case but in the past he's just represented himself.
The first time we met I thought for sure that he was a lawyer.

Huh. I was in court last month, and a guy with a briefcase and lots of papers was representing himself, sounded and had all the right buzzwords to be a lawyer, but he wasn't. Dressed like a slob, t-shirt blue jeans, long hair, scruffy. Walked in on his own, walked out on his own. Sorry to say I didn't pay attention the the case details. Wonder if it was him?