Pizza Hut in Prince Frederick

E

(((echo)))

You should buy a franchise. :yay:

it would do me no good :ohwell: i would be eating all the profits :lol:
Rt44 cherry lime aid...with a chicken sandwich, cheddar bies and som jalepeno poppers :yum:
:ifeelaroadrtipcommingon:

R

residentofcre

Hey... did anyone know that Pizza Hut and Domino's keep the surcharge they charge on every run?

My daughter called me last night [she has a second job delivering Pizza for Domino's] and says they charge everyone... then keep the money... don't give it to the driver's and the driver's get stiffed because people think they get the delivery surcharge....

My question is... why should they keep it? Why doesn't it go to the driver?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Hey... did anyone know that Pizza Hut and Domino's keep the surcharge they charge on every run?

My daughter called me last night [she has a second job delivering Pizza for Domino's] and says they charge everyone... then keep the money... don't give it to the driver's and the driver's get stiffed because people think they get the delivery surcharge....

Its the deal those franchises made with the local govt to subsidize the new go-kart tracks.

M

missperky

the closest sonic is in Va. roughly 2 hrs away...it's a bit out of the way just for some food but it's a MUST STOP when ever i go to Va. Beach

Yeah, I went there a couple months back, but was worth the trip...:yum:

cartman

its a bull #### charge the drivers use to get it all now they only get part if any.. I worked for pizza hut 4 years ago nights and weekends for extra money and they went from a .25 cents a run and the driver keep it to .50 a run and the driver still only got .25 cents it keep going up as fuel prices keep going up.. its a bull #### system to cover the cost of the supply's and other items so they don't raise the price on the menu but still make some money back.

the driver should tell them why its on there.. being the driver and the person they see the driver get screwed.
there is no money in food delivery now due to price you pay in fuel cost and car upkeep and repair.