Places to Rent

SerenitStables

As everyone, or most of you, know I am planning on moving from where we are. My only problem is the place we were supposed to go isn't ready yet.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that was available for rent. I need to be able to have 6-7 horses, have lessons and it be semi-decent. I need it in or around the Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall area. I have my own insurance and a steady program. Just need the land. If I could live on it that'd be great, but I don't have to.

Thanks!
~Jen~

Robin

heres a place

Jen there is a place in bushwood for rent 2000.00 a month 10 acres 8 stall barn ring I p.m.ed ya

devinej

there;s a 60 acre horse farm with 12 stall barn for rent in clements 1500/mo don't know about facilities

SerenitStables

devinej said:
there;s a 60 acre horse farm with 12 stall barn for rent in clements 1500/mo don't know about facilities

Hi,

I have been in contact with them. They have 2 other people looking at it. We'll see what happens. Thanks! :smile:

SerenitStables

We are still looking...any ideas??? Or maybe somewhere I can board my 2 horses and my two boarders I currently have and still give a few lessons???

barncat

SerenitStables said:
We are still looking...any ideas??? Or maybe somewhere I can board my 2 horses and my two boarders I currently have and still give a few lessons???

Hey Jen, does this mean I need to start looking for a place for Madhi? Cause if so I need to start looking as I don't have an abudent of boarding options near me.

SerenitStables

barncat said:
Hey Jen, does this mean I need to start looking for a place for Madhi? Cause if so I need to start looking as I don't have an abudent of boarding options near me.

Hey Barncat,

No! I am planning on taking him. :smile:

He is in my plans for keeping him until you are ready to take him back.

Last edited:

SerenitStables

barncat said:

I also wanted to tell you that I found a saddle for Madhi!! :smile: