Planet Fitness Loses $400M After Trans Controversy

BOP

Between this and the e-hoes parading around in their painted on - in one case, at least, literally - gym clothes, pretending to work out, and trying to catch guys they don't approve of looking at them so they can blast those guys on social media as "gym creeps," I don't feel a bit sorry for Planet Fitness.

[/quote]Planet Fitness' value dropped $400 million in five days after news that an Alaska gym banned a member for sharing a photo of a trans individual using the women's locker room.

The company's stock price, which traded at a monthly high of $66.92 on March 7, plummeted to a low of $56.91 on Wednesday morning.

The stock's decline followed Planet Fitness' refusal to overturn its decision to ban Patricia Silva, who said her membership was revoked for violating the rules against photographing other gym users.

Silva photographed a male using the women's locker room. She said that the man had been shaving his face and told her he was "queer."[/quote]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So sad.....

Sad Universal Music GIF by Sigrid Bernson

BOP

While I'd like to believe that this kind of thing is just unintended consequences, the conspiracy theorist in me believes that it's all being coordinated and orchestrated.

Love me a good conspiracy theory.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
While I'd like to believe that this kind of thing is just unintended consequences, the conspiracy theorist in me believes that it's all being coordinated and orchestrated.

Love me a good conspiracy theory.

Clearly being anti-woman and allowing male predators to victimize them is worth more to PF than having members and satisfying investors.

Why?

Their whole goal is, or should be, to make money. So either these DEI businesses are just a bunch of tards or someone else is paying them. My thought is that China is paying them to do these things to weaken our country and cause its collapse. I don't think people destroy their business or career for free.

Reactions: BOP

GregV814

The PF in PF had a tranny manager.... so says an employee there....

Remember the movie Crocodile Dundee??? How he checked to see if he was talking to a man or woman???

That worked THEN. Not now. Dont ask.

BOP was right about the painted e-hoes.... Dont ask.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PF is scared of the Trans Mafia on Twitter 1% of 4% of the population

But they shouldn't be, and no rational corporate entity alienates 98% of its consumer base in order to appease 1%. There's something else in play.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I wish they had lost 40 Million dollars and had to close down.
Biological men do not belong in women's rest rooms even if they have been castrated and dickless.
If they want to be eunuch's that's fine they can sit on the toilet in the men's room the sick bass turds.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
See, and I find that hard to believe. You bankrupt your business because you fear a handful of crazy activists? That makes no sense and can't possibly be the real reason.

Have you not been paying attention the past 15 odd years ?

How many have bent the knee to the Woke Twitter Mobs .... speaking of Twitter look at what was going on with twitter before Musk acquired the company.

Working in the fore ground and back ground since the George Floyd Riots and Hands Up Don't Shoot .....

Critical Race Theory has crept in everywhere, spreading DIE EVERY WHERE .... even DC Construction Companies have DIE Programs spending money on diversity programs

Hijinx

This whole transgender thing has gotten crazy. What started out as an effort to let a few crazies be comfortable claiming to be women has gained momentum that is totally insane. Encouraging kids to believe they are not the gender they can physically see between their legs and offering them drug to shrink the genitalia or remove it surgically is insane. Adults taking advantage of it to indulge in their perversions and making the majority the victims of their sick fantasies. What has happened in America that this has become such an atrocity?

America is catering to the mentally ill. We even have a President who is mentally ill.
The meek will not inherit the earth. The freaks and the mentally ill will.

BOP

This whole transgender thing has gotten crazy. What started out as an effort to let a few crazies be comfortable claiming to be women has gained momentum that is totally insane. Encouraging kids to believe they are not the gender they can physically see between their legs and offering them drug to shrink the genitalia or remove it surgically is insane. Adults taking advantage of it to indulge in their perversions and making the majority the victims of their sick fantasies. What has happened in America that this has become such an atrocity?

America is catering to the mentally ill. We even have a President who is mentally ill.
The meek will not inherit the earth. The freaks and the mentally ill will.
The inmates are running the asylum.