Planted or Baked?

So, what'll it be?

• Bury me. Deep.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Fry me. Scatter me. Put me in a salt shaker.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I'm with Christy, I ain't dying.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I'll be dead. Have fun.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegster710

The Pegster
I want to be above ground - in a mosoleum. I don't want to be burned up or buried... My choice wasn't listed in the poll... :bawl:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Fry me. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Let me live on in people's memories rather than a cold grave. :smile:

Vince

Don't give a sh!t. Bury me in a hole or bake my azz in the oven. But I guess I should put something in writing so my daughter knows what to do with my dumb azz.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Pass out all useable pieces and parts then put me on a cookie sheet and bake my azz. Don't much care what you do with the ashes, but I think it's kind of creepy to keep them on the mantle.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In tomorrows Post:

Americans OK with Necrophilia

Today, in a comprehensive SOMD poll, when asked what is to be done with their remains, exactly one in three Americans answered "I'll be dead, have fun" clearly signaling a further loosening of traditional morals in obvious response to the Bush/Delay jihad against Americans enjoying their twilight moments.

Further, fifty percent of us want to be cremated signaling a desire to have all cemetaries turned into golf courses. One of us wants to be placed in Grants tomb so that there will be one less unanswered question and Christy King still wants to live forever.

Oh yeah. Only 10% of us still want to take up space forever."

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
Americans OK with Necrophilia

Today, in a comprehensive SOMD poll, when asked what is to be done with their remains, exactly one in three Americans answered "I'll be dead, have fun" clearly signaling a further loosening of traditional morals in obvious response to the Bush/Delay jihad against Americans enjoying their twilight moments.

Further, fifty percent of us want to be cremated signaling a desire to have all cemetaries turned into golf courses. One of us wants to be placed in Grants tomb so that there will be one less unanswered question and Christy King still wants to live forever.

Oh yeah. Only 10% of us still want to take up space forever."

whose my mate? Me and someone else said burried :confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Ehesef said:
Don't much care what you do with the ashes, but I think it's kind of creepy to keep them on the mantle.
My sister keeps her dog's ashes in her china cabinet. :twitch:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
:really: Then come here, big boy, and let me get down to it. :banana:

Somehow I can't picture you saying that from looking at your av... :roflmao:

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
Oh! You're making fun of her second grade picture eh?

I ain't afraid... she's been waxing my azz on here for the past few years... whats another day... :roflmao: