Plastic surgeons

wearepbandj

I wanted to post this here and not in health because more people look in here. I was wondering if anyone knows a good plastic surgeon? I want to get a breast lift and implants. Having kids has taken a toll on them...lol! I would like to be able to fill out a bra.

backagain39

You live in Southern Maryland, is there really anyone here that you need to impress? If you feel you need surgery for your self esteem, then I suggest you look for plastic surgeons in Northern VA......the California yuppie zone of the metro area.

wearepbandj

You live in Southern Maryland, is there really anyone here that you need to impress? If you feel you need surgery for your self esteem, then I suggest you look for plastic surgeons in Northern VA......the California yuppie zone of the metro area.

I dont need to impress no one. I am married. I am doing it for myself. It is hard to buy bras and tops that fit right when you a saggy boobs.

backagain39

I dont need to impress no one. I am married. I am doing it for myself. It is hard to buy bras and tops that fit right when you a saggy boobs.

Welcome to life after kids..............:buddies:

Make sure the surgeon has the proper medical credidations and great references.....best of luck in your search.

lisa8439

Honestly?? Take a 2 week 'medical' vacation down to Miami - there are tons of good cosmetic surgeons down there. We lived in the Keys for several years and I knew quite a few people who had tummy tucks and boob jobs done and they all looked great - I was a total jealous biatch :killingme

You need to remember that with any surgery, recovery is key to healing/looking good - so whatever road you choose (local or not) plan on taking at least a week of kid-free time to really heal - you don't want a lopsided boob because your toddler kept jumping on you. I've had a surgery that didn't heal correctly because my (at the time) toddler kept bouncing on me - and now I need it fixed. It's not cosmetic though.

Southern Belle

I wanted to post this here and not in health because more people look in here. I was wondering if anyone knows a good plastic surgeon? I want to get a breast lift and implants. Having kids has taken a toll on them...lol! I would like to be able to fill out a bra.

I've seen Dr. Ehrmantraut in Prince Frederick and liked him. I've had a few friends that used him for cosmetic surgery and the liked him. (410) 414-9844

wearepbandj

Honestly?? Take a 2 week 'medical' vacation down to Miami - there are tons of good cosmetic surgeons down there. We lived in the Keys for several years and I knew quite a few people who had tummy tucks and boob jobs done and they all looked great - I was a total jealous biatch :killingme

You need to remember that with any surgery, recovery is key to healing/looking good - so whatever road you choose (local or not) plan on taking at least a week of kid-free time to really heal - you don't want a lopsided boob because your toddler kept jumping on you. I've had a surgery that didn't heal correctly because my (at the time) toddler kept bouncing on me - and now I need it fixed. It's not cosmetic though.

I wish i could...lol! I am having my brother come up for 2 weeks or so to watch the kids. I had foot surgery 2 times and both times i never rested after words because i had to take care of my Nana. Now i will always issues with my foot. It will be a few months before i have the surgery. I need to decided what type.