Please vote for Fidos for Freedom

nosey

We are in the running for a $5,000 give away and need your votes. You can vote everyday from multiple email addresses. Fidos is a wonderful volunteer program that trains service dogs and therapy dogs, based in Laurel but serving a 75 mile radius. Please, we can really use your vote. We are in 8th place tonight, but need to be in 5th place to receive the prize. Here is the link. It only asks for an email address and a zip code the first time and only for your email the next time you vote. Thanks so much for helping us. 25K Giveaway Candidates | 25K Giveaway For Good | WLR Automotive Group, Inc

nosey

If anyone has any questions about Fidos for Freedom, I'll be happy to try to answer your questions. My husband has an incredible assistance dog from them.

nosey

Thank you all for your help! We are gaining speed, but still need your help. We are currently in eighth place and need a bunch of votes to reach the top five before the 24th. If you haven't voted today, please do.

luvmygdaughters

Thank you all for your help! We are gaining speed, but still need your help. We are currently in eighth place and need a bunch of votes to reach the top five before the 24th. If you haven't voted today, please do.

Just did and I'll have hubby vote also. Good Luck to you. wonderful organization.:howdy:

nosey

Thank you Roman and Luvmygdaughters! I have heard from others that are doing the same. We are closing the gap, but still have a way to go. They don't want anything more than an email address and a zip code the first time. Only an email address after that. Contest ends on the 24th, so we really need to step up the pace. i hear that the first place team has encouraged their voters to throw some votes our way. A class act!
Here is the link again: Fidos For Freedom, Inc. | 25K Giveaway For Good | WLR Automotive Group, Inc

mamatutu

mama to two
Thank you Roman and Luvmygdaughters! I have heard from others that are doing the same. We are closing the gap, but still have a way to go. They don't want anything more than an email address and a zip code the first time. Only an email address after that. Contest ends on the 24th, so we really need to step up the pace. i hear that the first place team has encouraged their voters to throw some votes our way. A class act!
Here is the link again: Fidos For Freedom, Inc. | 25K Giveaway For Good | WLR Automotive Group, Inc

I voted when you first posted last week, but it seems the odds are against you. Maybe, you can ask for donations on this forum. It has been done before. I will donate; just would need an address. PM me if you want. Good luck!

frequentflier

happy to be living

Done!

nosey

I voted when you first posted last week, but it seems the odds are against you. Maybe, you can ask for donations on this forum. It has been done before. I will donate; just would need an address. PM me if you want. Good luck!

Thank you for your help! We raised over 8,000 votes, but sadly looks like we came in 8th place, unless there is a big surge by midnight.

Fidos can certainly use donations and we would be thrilled to have a donation from you and anyone else who cares to do so. Here is the web page that lists addresses and how you can help. Not all of it requires a monetary donation.

Again, thanks to all who voted for us. There were many worthy causes.

Donations | Fidos For Freedom :smoochy:

mamatutu

mama to two
Thank you for your help! We raised over 8,000 votes, but sadly looks like we came in 8th place, unless there is a big surge by midnight.

Fidos can certainly use donations and we would be thrilled to have a donation from you and anyone else who cares to do so. Here is the web page that lists addresses and how you can help. Not all of it requires a monetary donation.

Again, thanks to all who voted for us. There were many worthy causes.

Donations | Fidos For Freedom :smoochy:

I just looked at your website. "Meet our dogs" look so happy, and look to be more intelligent than some humans I know! :lol: Worthy cause; thanks for bringing it to my attention; donation forthcoming. Again, good luck, with your unselfish work, and caring. :smile:

Last edited: