Please vote for me on Flavor of Love 3

dbquad1993

SUNNESHYNNE - can you send the website? I'm lazy and don't feel like going through the threads to find it so I can vote for you again! Pretty please!! :flowers: TIA!

InsanelyBusy

wv4x4 said:
Why would you work at Northrop Grummans help desk if you owned your own company?

http://www.myspace.com/sunneshyne

You say your a christian, read the bible and love god! What do you think Jesus would say about you going on the show? I bet he would be real proud!

And I really think he would disapprove of this!
http://www.ethnicswingersparadise.com/esp/showprofile.php?id=2137
:lmao: :lmao:

Hmm. I was raised in a Pentecostal church enviroment. Nope. No swingers there. I've no knowledge of any Pentecostal church that openly endorses any memebers of its church who very openly advocate a swinger lifestyle. It's a "bit" against the belief, don't you think? Getting kind of worldly arent you hon?

I have a comment on the desk job, but I really think it's better left unsaid.
That way my husband wont laugh his rear end off when he leaves work at the end of the day.
Yep. I think I'm going to add you to my prayer list.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

dbquad1993 said:
SUNNESHYNNE - can you send the website? I'm lazy and don't feel like going through the threads to find it so I can vote for you again! Pretty please!! :flowers: TIA!
It is in her first post.

SUNNESHYNE

wv4x4 said:
Why would you work at Northrop Grummans help desk if you owned your own company?

http://www.myspace.com/sunneshyne

You say your a christian, read the bible and love god! What do you think Jesus would say about you going on the show? I bet he would be real proud!

And I really think he would disapprove of this!
http://www.ethnicswingersparadise.com/esp/showprofile.php?id=2137
:lmao: :lmao:
for your information:
I don't work for NG anymore...
And the ower of the website does trips through me..
Thanks for your concern.
-Sunne

SUNNESHYNE

InsanelyBusy said:
Hmm. I was raised in a Pentecostal church enviroment. Nope. No swingers there. I've no knowledge of any Pentecostal church that openly endorses any memebers of its church who very openly advocate a swinger lifestyle. It's a "bit" against the belief, don't you think? Getting kind of worldly arent you hon?

I have a comment on the desk job, but I really think it's better left unsaid.
That way my husband wont laugh his rear end off when he leaves work at the end of the day.
Yep. I think I'm going to add you to my prayer list.

As stated before. The people that i've known since i was young has nothing to do with what I do and don't do. Do i say, umm I grew up with you and just because you are X, Y and Z i can't be your friend and I can't take your business?? I don't think so. Honestly God knows what I do and what I don't do. And how my light shines even around the 'worst' of sinners. I have friends that are just about everything under the sun, should I think i'm better than them? If i need prayer, then thank you i agree I do. WE all do. I have friends that are on drugs, drink, smoke and the list goes on and on...Because I spend time with them, does that make me all of the above??? I don't let people shake me, I can be friends with who I want to be friends with No matter what anyone says or what society says about them. People are moved by love show them you care about them past everything that theyhave done in their past...or whatever.
Desk job comment:
Am I allowed to have several sources of income? I have as part of my plan to get out of debt (i'm not sure why i'm explaining this to you, but i'm doing it only because that is the type of person that I am) i'm not going to owe for the rest of my life...Because I chose not to be on the government system and let my life ride on someone elses tax money, you have something negative to say about that?? Wow. Maybe if i said "Hi, i'ma selfcentered person that thinks that everyone is below me, i'm on welfare and don't care about anything or anyone, but myself,......" you would accept me better.
Thanks! i'll know next time.

SUNNESHYNE

SUNNESHYNE said:
The owner of the site and I go way back. A lot of the trips that they go on are booked through my agency.

Sunne

Ok this is to the person that left me Karma that was sterotypical, nasty and rude. No I don't eat watermelon, I perfer oranges. I don't like grape soda, I perfer Iced Tea w/ lemon on the side. And no I would not let him do unmentional things to me on the show.
And to the person that said I have to do volunteer work:
I do it is very rewarding.
I don't mind if you don't like what i'm doing but when you have to make racial comments it only proves how ignorant you are.

Have a good day!
Sunne

SUNNESHYNE

nanstime said:
I just went to the site just now and I got to vote again today:) I hope it was because you changed your pic.I like this one,you are a very pretty lady.I see you are in 10th place now I am so hoping you win.Good luck and I will certaily vote again tomorrow. :howdy:

Thank you so much, I just took that picture the other day.
Thanks for your vote!
Sunne