PNC Bank - Hollywood Branch

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I could be wrong but didn't one closed bank branch in Calvert become a sub-station for the Calvert Po-Po

It was the old Bank of America branch in Lusby, next to the Faststop. Now a hangout for Calvert deputies.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
that used to be a SunTrust at Rt 4 & Ferry Landing it isnt occupied by the Sheriff yet.
When Mercantile, PNC was at Fowler Road, next to the funeral home, galoots from DC planned to rob it but busted thru the door of the funeral home.... My mother-in-law would have been a good witness in the funeral home, BUT she was uhhhh, ummmmm ..... The funeral home attendant was shaken up badly...and PNC closed that branch.
The robbers couldn't tell the difference between a bank and a funeral home? 😂

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
that used to be a SunTrust at Rt 4 & Ferry Landing it isnt occupied by the Sheriff yet.
When Mercantile, PNC was at Fowler Road, next to the funeral home, galoots from DC planned to rob it but busted thru the door of the funeral home.... My mother-in-law would have been a good witness in the funeral home, BUT she was uhhhh, ummmmm ..... The funeral home attendant was shaken up badly...and PNC closed that branch.
I was wrong about the location but it's open.

SamSpade

The PNC in California became a Ritas.

Yeah!!!
That's the problem, though, with any establishment more than a hundred feet off the highway - you're not going to get a fast-food franchise that far from accessible traffic, unless the target audience is locals.

OccamsRazor

I'm guessing that the PNC in Hollywood closed because of corporate penny pinching. The original excuse was publicized as "not enough customers" however, every single time I was in that branch there was a line of people 6 deep and several people waiting for the drive-thru. They only ever had 2 people assisting customers at the counter. And there was always someone speaking with a rep in one of the offices. So, I don't believe that it was a lack of customers.