Lovin' being Texican
Highjacking this tread back to the original topic for just a quick question

Is this cop copping a feel?

Attachments

• copping a feel.jpg
    copping a feel.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 45

willie

Give her 3 very clear orders to get out of the area and as soon as she puts on that stupid grin......TASER her worthless ass. Stupidity should be painful.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
willie said:
Give her 3 very clear orders to get out of the area and as soon as she puts on that stupid grin......TASER her worthless ass. Stupidity should be painful.
She looks like she is really enjoying the spotlight. Makes me wanna throw up.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
dustin said:
No it looks like he's picking her up. :wannabemasterofobvious:

After all, she IS available since her left-behind-husband filed for divorce.

kennedy

nowhere near you
somebody needs to stnad up and expose Bush for what he is.....instead of being another mindless troll

i aplaud her civil disobedience
:clap:

willie

kennedy said:
somebody needs to stnad up and expose Bush for what he is.....instead of being another mindless troll

i aplaud her civil disobedience
:clap:
Didn't you see the picture? She is trying to expose bush.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
canuk woman said:
No I really have consumer math.
You really shouldn't advertise that. Isn't 10% of one U.S. dollar equal to 5 canadian dollars? :confused:
Here is the english portion of the quiz. Where are you at? :lmao:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
The US Government has finally decided to gift Canada with a squadron of our most advanced jets and a small fleet of our best warships, so they can finally contribute to policing the world.

After the exchange rate, they are proud of their two kayakes and flock of geese.

C

canuk woman

kom526 said:
You really shouldn't advertise that. Isn't 10% of one U.S. dollar equal to 5 canadian dollars? :confused:
Here is the english portion of the quiz. Where are you at? :lmao:

We don't cover American stuff.

SamSpade

kom526 said:
I know you're teasing, but - the Canadian dollar is worth about 85 cents, US. When I was a kid, it was about 93 cents. Most Canadians I know joke about it, but it's not QUITE as bad. What IS bad, is the *taxes*, which make a lot of things up there quite expensive.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
SamSpade said:
I know you're teasing, but - the Canadian dollar is worth about 85 cents, US. When I was a kid, it was about 93 cents. Most Canadians I know joke about it, but it's not QUITE as bad. What IS bad, is the *taxes*, which make a lot of things up there quite expensive.
When I was a kid, a Canadian dollar was worth more than a U.S. dollar.

ylexot

Super Genius
canuk woman said:
No I really have consumer math.
What do they teach you in consumer math? :confused: All of my "consumer math" has been simple addition and multiplication (for applying taxes). I learned that stuff in elementary school...it was simply called "math".