Politics is Downstream From Culture

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
gamer gate 2.0

ShortFatOtaku Explains How Sweet Baby Inc & Gamergate Are Connected in Autistic Detail​

Most of you are not gamers and will not care, but Gamer Gate 2.0 has been brewing for a few weeks now ....

more corruption of gaming by leftists -

Woke Ideology
Race / Gender Swapping
Trans'ing Characters
Making women in games ugly to satisfy Trans feelings of inequality

FFS ... I thought we were past this shite .....

Hey Matt the 80's called they want their Satanic Panic Back .... repeating the lies violent video game make gamers violent, adults should NEVER play video games and Anime is Satanic

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Black Actresses DEMAND Americans Worry About Their Salaries Just Like Inflation At NAACP Awards​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liberal Women And Their Beta Boyfriends Have Declared War Against Humanity’s Greatest Pastime

Take liberal pop star Olivia Rodrigo, unfortunately an influential role model for Gen Z women. Rodrigo recently turned 21, and instead of having a fun night on the town, getting schwasted, blasting a drunk cig outside the bar as young girls and boys her age used to do when America was normal and fun and misogynistic, she bought a sixer of beer, a pack of smokes but virtue signaled instead of consooooming them.

Her anti-booze, anti-tobacco birthday message was so on the nose it sounded like her PR team had put a gun to her head as she typed it out.

“I went to the gas station the other day and bought a pack of cigarettes and a six-pack of beer,” she said on social media. “I promise I didn’t consume it, but I just bought it because I ****ing could.”

Countless other celebrity women have quit drinking, including some very young and influential ones, like Bella Hadid and Megan Fox. Several have started anti-alcohol companies. Singer Katy Perry founded De Soi, which sells non-alcoholic aperitifs, while Blake Lively has her ghey-sounding Betty Buzz non-alcoholic mixers.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The DnD Wheel Chair Controversy​

Woke Progressives [ but I repeat myself ...... ]

I cannot play a FANTASY Game about Dragons, Wizards and Orcs, unless I can play as myself in a wheel chair or some other disability

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sweet Baby Inc Writers Panic as Secrets EXPOSED + Woke Founder BLASTS White Male Players

Most of you are not gamers and will not care, but Gamer Gate 2.0 has been brewing for a few weeks now ....

more corruption of gaming by leftists -

Woke Ideology
Race / Gender Swapping
Trans'ing Characters
Making women in games ugly to satisfy Trans feelings of inequality

Gamers CAN'T GET IT UP Says the New York Post.​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Elon Musk Roasts Star Wars & Leslye Headland's The Acolyte​

Latest Star Wars is going to be a Lesbian Fantasy Fan Fic

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Marvel’s Black Panther’ Developer Dani Lalonders Attempts To Explain Her Race-Based Hiring Discrimination Against White People

Lalonders admitted she discriminated against white people during a presentation for the Game Devs of Color Expo 2021 that was recently highlighted by LibsofTikTok.

In the presentation Lalonders states, “ValiDate has a team of all people of color. We have no white people on our team. I did that because I wanted to create a safe environment. And I know the best way for the environment to be safe is to be around people who are just like me.”

“And I’m not saying that white people in the industry are creating unsafe environments. I’m not saying that. That is not what I’m saying,” she said. “I’m saying sometimes it is hard to work with white people because they think that something may be okay, but it was really a microaggression, and no one wants to deal with that while you’re trying to make a game that they love.”

Marvel's Black Panther Developer Dani Lalonders Tries to Explain Away Her Racist Hiring Practices​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

BASED Black Man SCHOOLS OnlyFans Girls After They Called HIM A DUMB N WORD To Avoid Accountability!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Woman Holding Another Woman Accountable: Gets EXPOSED & Blames Men, Low Standards & WHlTE SUPREMACY​