Politics of Chicken Sandwiches

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Since in so many parts of the Muslim world, they KILL you for being gay - I imagine targeting a Muslim
bakery probably wouldn't be a good idea.

They never will because they're cowards.

They prey on those they are certain will not strike back.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm not a waffle fry person, either. Too potatoey.

I've never cared for their waffle fries, if you can even call it a fry, but I do love their spicy chicken, and they make a decent shake. Occasionally, I get the nugget thingies. I've never ordered anything else from their menu. Like you, I like that the facility is always clean, and the employees are always pleasant. I've also never had a screwed up order at CFA.

Hijinx

I've never cared for their waffle fries, if you can even call it a fry, but I do love their spicy chicken, and they make a decent shake. Occasionally, I get the nugget thingies. I've never ordered anything else from their menu. Like you, I like that the facility is always clean, and the employees are always pleasant. I've also never had a screwed up order at CFA.

I am a little late coming in to this, busy cutting grass with a coat on and in the rain, nut to catch up. The waffle fires suck. They suck.
The service is really good and they are always nice there. Their chicken sandwich is as good or better than most.

Back to the reason for the post. In the first place I don't take pictures of my food and put it on the internet.
And even if I did it would be a good steak or crabs, ---not a chicken sandwich at Chic Fil-ets.
In the second place if I did and someone didn't like it , why would that bother me.?
If it was a greater mortal sin during gay pride week,and I knew that, it would probably make me go back and do it again.

Is Soledad O'Brien queer? She seems awful upset for a heterosexual.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm getting the old police classic "Dream Police" with "Thought Police" instead. Weird Al, were he so inclined, could have some fun with that video.

Wasn't "Dream Police" from Cheap Trick?

[video=youtube;OPemyipJzAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPemyipJzAM[/video]

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
They have a spicy chix sand that I like, the service is always good and as a stand out of EVERY fast food dump out there... They have competent people and can actually get a three-item order correct.

That's a feat that BK, MCD and TB regularly fail.

I love their spicy chicken sandwich. :yay: If I must get something at a FF place and that's available - I would get that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Left Declares War on Homophobic Chicken Sandwiches

In today’s Huffington Post, Noah Michelson finally stood up to the scourge facing LGBT Americans: non-discriminatory chicken sandwiches. In an piece titled, “If You Really Love LGBTQ People, You Just Can’t Keep Eating Chick-fil-A,” Michelson makes the case that you must choose between your stomach and your love of gay rights. Why, exactly? Chick-fil-A has never discriminated against gay Americans in any way; their owners just happen to be religious Christians who support traditional marriage. But that’s enough to earn the ire of the radical Left.

What does that have to do with chicken? Let Michelson tell the story:

So you can imagine how upsetting it was for me when Chick-fil-A’s president, Dan Cathy, proudly came out as a homophobe in 2012 by claiming, “We are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,’ and I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about.” Even worse, the company put its money where Cathy’s vile mouth was by donating millions of dollars each year to anti-LGBTQ organizations via its Winshape nonprofit organization.

The WinShape Foundation was started by Truett Cathy, Dan’s father. Dan uses his profits to fund WinShape. That’s his prerogative. It’s his company. But that has nothing to do with how the company operates. Furthermore, WinShape backs a wide variety of Christian groups, not just Christian social groups; as Chick-Fil-A has pointed out, WinShape provides camping programs for over 13,000 children every year and 14 foster homes responsible for over 100 children. In 2012, Chick-Fil-A promised to stop funding the more controversial organizations.

But that’s all very bad because religious Christians think that homosexual sex is a sin. So Michelson says you must put down that sandwich:

For some strange reason I still don’t fully understand, some queer people and their friends and families began eating at Chick-fil-A again and are still eating there. I’d venture a guess that Cathy’s somewhat conciliatory yet ridiculously inadequate non-apology and the company’s (totally bogus) promise to stop donating to anti-LGBTQ groups (while it may have ceased funding some groups, it’s certainly still bankrolling others) may have made some people feel justified in returning to the chain. People can be disturbingly indignant and defiant when faced with giving up their beloved chicken sandwiches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUFFPOST: 'If You Really Love LGBTQ People, You Just Can’t Keep Eating Chick-fil-A'

We’ve officially entered the Twilight Zone.

Now, before you grab some fast food on the road, you've got to consider what the company’s CEO thinks about gay marriage.

That's the take of one writer at HuffPost. "If You Really Love LGBTQ People, You Just Can’t Keep Eating Chick-fil-A," writes Noah Michelson.

Michelson says that as a kid, he couldn't hide his love of Chick fil-A, just as he was bad at "hiding my insatiable hunger for other boys."

Michelson is distraught that some gay people still eat at the chicken restaurant, saying "people can be disturbingly indignant and defiant when faced with giving up their beloved chicken sandwiches."

But the writer says not only should gay people not eat there — no one else should, either. "If you care about queer people ― or you yourself are queer ― you have absolutely no business eating at Chick-fil-A. Ever. It’s really that straightforward."

Hijinx

Even worse, the company put its money where Cathy’s vile mouth was by donating millions of dollars each year to anti-LGBTQ organizations via its Winshape nonprofit organization.

So the head of chick fil et has a vile mouth for speaking of God and a Bible that is against Homosxuality.

Yet DeNiro says #### Trump and I bet this guy loves DeNiro.

Who has the vile mouth Chick Fil Et's guy or DeNiro, or the author of this article who condemns Americans for eating a chicken sandwich.

But lets face it this guy is not real bright.
He is helping Chic Fil Et sell sandwiches.
Business has gone up since the boycott, and to be honest If I am out at Lunchtime I eat there just to piss nerds like this guy off.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One Crucial Lesson Conservatives Can Learn From Chick-Fil-A

But this is the stance the gay Left has taken. It refuses to coexist alongside the chicken chain, and it will attempt to punish not only the company itself but anyone who associates with it. Only a few days ago, the CEO of Twitter was forced to issue a public apology after eating at one of Chick-Fil-A's "creepy" (to use the New Yorker's description) restaurants. And still there are leftist college students who protest anytime a Chick-Fil-A opens on their campus.

They have not forgotten about Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy's sin of publicly supporting Biblical marriage six years ago. They will never forget. They have chosen the hill that they will die on. It is a hill covered in chicken sandwiches. Also there are waffle fries on the hill. And chicken nuggets. And milk shakes. I'm hungry now. What were we talking about?

Yes, the Left's hilariously failed war on fast food chicken. I think, rather than simply eating chicken sandwiches while we laugh at the whole spectacle — an enjoyable pastime, to be sure — we Christians and conservatives should take all of this to heart and learn something from it. Specifically, we can learn this crucial lesson:

Don't apologize for your beliefs.

WALSH: The One Crucial Lesson Conservatives Can Learn From Chick-Fil-A

glhs837

Power with Control
Damnit, just went by there, but no cupholder on the new bike. Gotta rig the foam in the side case for carrying shakes. It's got a cutout for my thrmos, but I need to get both large and small shakes so I can make cutouts that support both sizes. .