Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I have been forced to get the vaccine at work or lose my job I have been here to long to leave and start over and I am only a few years away from retirement
Find a nice doctor, or nurse, or shot giver, give them $100, or whatever amount works, to put the syringe in the bottle, and draw out the proper dosage, then to squirt what's in the syringe into a trash can. Then to give you your COVID vac card. Problem solved. I can't believe that there isn't a black-market activity like this going on already.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Seattle Hospital to Heart Transplant Patient: Get a Covid Shot or Drop Dead

The University of Washington Medical Center has dropped a man who’s been on the heart transplant waiting list for 2-1/2 years because he won’t get a Covid shot. He’s not the only one.

Sure, nobody had ever heard of Covid 2-1/2 years ago, and UW didn’t require the shots then because they didn’t exist, but all of a sudden the teaching hospital’s attitude has flipped. The shot is not a choice, but a command. It’s a policy. A policy that doesn’t seem to be written down anywhere, apparently.

Sam Allen told Jason Rantz of KTTH radio:

“The cardiologist called me and we had a discussion, and he informed me that, ‘well, you’re going to have to get a vaccination to get a transplant.’ And I said, ‘well that’s news to me. And nobody’s ever told me that before.’ And he says, ‘yeah, that’s our policy,’” Allen recalled.
Now the doctors are all-in on the experimental shot, the fall-out from which no one fully knows. Their attitude is: We know better than you, so shut up, sit down, take your medicine or the ticker gets it.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Seattle Hospital to Heart Transplant Patient: Get a Covid Shot or Drop Dead

The University of Washington Medical Center has dropped a man who’s been on the heart transplant waiting list for 2-1/2 years because he won’t get a Covid shot. He’s not the only one.

Sure, nobody had ever heard of Covid 2-1/2 years ago, and UW didn’t require the shots then because they didn’t exist, but all of a sudden the teaching hospital’s attitude has flipped. The shot is not a choice, but a command. It’s a policy. A policy that doesn’t seem to be written down anywhere, apparently.

Sam Allen told Jason Rantz of KTTH radio:

Now the doctors are all-in on the experimental shot, the fall-out from which no one fully knows. Their attitude is: We know better than you, so shut up, sit down, take your medicine or the ticker gets it.
Wonder if the donor had a shot....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I have been forced to get the vaccine at work or lose my job I have been here to long to leave and start over and I am only a few years away from retirement
Adjust certain words to your situation. And/or edit to your liking. Create the proper signature lines, etc.. Really try this. It can't hurt. Make two copies and have both signed, leave one with them. If they agree; Ensure that they sign first, and you second.

Granting or Withholding of Informed Consent
Acceptance of Full liability.

To whom it may concern,

I write with regard to the matter of the covid vaccine being a condition of my employment and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead and having it administered on my body. Medical interventions and any treatments being a private matter. Obviously, there are tensions rising around the world over this being made mandatory - and frankly, they are highly unnecessary, since the principle of informed consent reigns supreme (in accordance various Federal and State laws that protects ALL people from harm). I want to start by making it crystal clear, I am not anti-vaccine!

In preparation for this time in history, and realizing that we're all in this together - and we all need to do what we can, I have familiarized myself with the information I need to be able to, grant, or withhold, my consent, and in my search to have these questions answered, since the release of the vaccines under the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization, and the possible near future FDA rushed approval, the vaccine manufacturers and officials, both in government, and in the medical community, have not provided this information nor fully disclosed all the necessary information to come to any conclusion.

It may be because they are absolutely overwhelmed with dealing with the pandemic from a much higher perspective, which is understandable; who am I to be able to get an answers in a timely fashion? But since these health and government officials are making these recommendations to corporations, I am sure they would have forwarded you the required information that makes someone's consent a fully informed decision.

The execution of this document, and acceptance related hereto, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any my rights, which are reserved, without prejudice, and as such, the Corporation agrees that the rights and remedies of the employee hereunder are in addition to their rights at Law or equity. In order for my consent to be informed, I require:

1. The approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental, investigational, and/or mRNA technology or not.

2. Details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently, and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests.

3. The full list of contents, (ingredients), by weight, volume, or fluid measurements, of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body.

4. A comprehensive database of any and all reported adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction.

5. That the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental nor, "investigational", and/or mRNA gene therapy or cell altering therapy?

6. That you are not using coercion, as my employers, to force myself, in compliance with Federal and State coercion laws, into getting this injection.

7. Should I be unfortunate to contract SARS-CoV-2, what is the risk of fatality, and what is the likelihood of recovery?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, physical, mental, or otherwise, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the injection, but with certain non-negotiable conditions - namely that: As the vaccine manufacturers, and administering medical health care personnel, are legally exempt, have legal immunity, from all financial and legal liability, personally or otherwise, pertaining to any harm their vaccines may cause, you accept the following;

1. You, confirm, and acknowledge, that the vaccine has gone through the normal rigorous scientific and peer reviewed vaccine development process, and, is absolutely safe, and, that I will suffer no harm.

2. If, as a result of the getting the vaccine, I am harmed, and/or develop any known, or unknown, side effects, up to and including death, you personally accept total responsibility and full financial and legal, (civil and criminal), liability against yourself, your heirs, assigns, and successors, and as acting under the authority granted by the corporation, binding the Corporation's full financial and legal, (civil and criminal), liability to the corporation, its heirs, assigns, and successors.

3. Following acceptance of these conditions, the offer must be signed first by yourself, (printed full legal name, then your legal signature), showing having been granted authorization by the corporation, to encourage myself to get the vaccine, along with your job title, as a representative of the corporation, accepting full legal and financial responsibility, as well of that of the corporation, [as stated in number 2 above], for any and all vaccine related injuries occurring to myself, up to and including death.

4. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, (notification of which shall be given within a reasonable amount of time of the signing of this document), [for reasons, possibly as, a finding of information unsatisfactory, or the lack thereof, or insufficient, or its inadequacy, or by any health dangers expressed], by withholding my consent, this contract shall be binding confirmation upon you, and the corporation, that this action shall not compromise myself, in any way, my job position, title, promotion possibilities, nor any other corporate benefit available, and that I will not suffer any retaliations, prejudice, persecution, or any type of discrimination as a result.

I look forward to getting full disclosure related to this recent change to my employment contract.

Thank you so much!

Louise

Recently, there has been news of vaxxed people dying from COVID.....AND UNvaxxed people dying from COVID.

I think WE know what’s up. And, it is not a coincidence that Biden was fraudulently elected, the debacle in Afghanistan, covid mandates, etc, etc, etc. God bless the USA. I find it ludicrous that Kamala called Joe a racist in the prez primaries, and she was the first to drop. Now, she is VP. Nothing to see here. OK. Not.

Hijinx

I got the vaccine. I was pretty sure it was the right thing to do.
Now I am not so sure. The vaccine is only partially working and instead of working to improve it , they are trying to sell me on getting a booster. Faucci needs to be fired. He has changed his mind so often and put out BS about the vaccine so much that no one can trust him and the Government keeps running to him like he knows what he is doing and obviously he doesn't.

TPD

the poor dad
We've been lied to all along so what makes the "experts" think we will trust a full FDA approval of a vaccine. We know the FDA is being pushed hard to approve these vaccines, whether safe or not, in order to get every American to comply. I'm not buying what they are selling.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NY, LA and SF Just Committed Suicide; Is Vegas Next? The Suicide of America

The reasons are simple. First, choice. "It's my body, my choice." Where have I heard that before?

Second, we know when someone says, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help," run away as fast and far as you can get. We don't trust anything Big Brother is selling.

Third, we've seen the numbers of dead and injured from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System vaccine injury report. The carnage is unimaginable.

Fourth, we've watched the videos of brilliant M.D.s, virologists, pathologists and scientists explaining how this deadly vaccine causes massive inflammation, resulting in heart inflammation, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, autoimmune disease and worse -- death.

Lastly, and most importantly, we all know scores of friends, family and co-workers who took the jab and wound up dead or badly injured soon thereafter.

Hijinx

I don't know anyone who took the vaccine and died.
I know some who reportedly had it after the shot, but mostly mild cases.

To be perfectly I don't know anyone who died from Covid only.
Only those who had other problems along with it.

Reactions: rio

TPD

the poor dad
So how long before these cities admit a drop in tax/tourist revenue because of these draconian vax passport requirements? How long before businesses stand up and say NO?

Here is what baffles me. It is difficult enough for retail employees to get a single birth date correct when selling alcohol or determine if you photo id is a fake. How are they expected to verify your vax card? Is it fake? Which shot did you get? So does that mean you are supposed to have one jab or 2? Are they 2 weeks apart? Oh booster! So now I need to determine your first jab and count 8 months to make sure you have a booster? What if you are a day past 8 months and no booster shot but I still serve you a hamburger and fries - am I going to jail for a year?

We can not expect retail employees to be the gatekeepers of vaccine passports to determine who can eat and who can't!

rio

What really boggles my mind is that we can let young kids (under 18) determine their gender, their sexuality, whether or not to have an abortion, and drive a car. Yet we can't let adults determine whether or not it's in their best interest to get a vaccine for a virus that is 99% survivable. In my mind that just does not compute.

herb749

So how long before these cities admit a drop in tax/tourist revenue because of these draconian vax passport requirements? How long before businesses stand up and say NO?

Here is what baffles me. It is difficult enough for retail employees to get a single birth date correct when selling alcohol or determine if you photo id is a fake. How are they expected to verify your vax card? Is it fake? Which shot did you get? So does that mean you are supposed to have one jab or 2? Are they 2 weeks apart? Oh booster! So now I need to determine your first jab and count 8 months to make sure you have a booster? What if you are a day past 8 months and no booster shot but I still serve you a hamburger and fries - am I going to jail for a year?

We can not expect retail employees to be the gatekeepers of vaccine passports to determine who can eat and who can't!

Cities & states will just ask for more govt bailouts .