pop-up camper rentals

aanderson

Maybe try La Grande Estates in Leonardtown...I know they rent other types of campers, but I'm not sure about pop-up ones.

Good Luck!

jenbengen

Watch it
aanderson said:
Maybe try La Grande Estates in Leonardtown...I know they rent other types of campers, but I'm not sure about pop-up ones.

Good Luck!

Thanks! I'll check them out.

If your military, you can try MWR on base.

There is also an RV place in mechanicsville right on Rt 5...don't recall the name but it's in the vicinity of the post office. I see a lot of pop-ups on display near the road. I don't know if they rent any.....

jenbengen

Watch it
Bean Machine said:

There is also an RV place in mechanicsville right on Rt 5...don't recall the name but it's in the vicinity of the post office. I see a lot of pop-ups on display near the road. I don't know if they rent any.....

THANKS! I'll see what I can find around there.

Cowgirl

Bean Machine said:

They haven't had them there for about 4 yrs. :ohwell: I was going to do the same thing this summer.

JOEZ

Some of the campgrounds have them onsite to rent out......for instance Belle Isle state park in VA I know has several that stay at the sites and people rent......

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Bean Machine said:

Or retired military, government employee, contractor.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Bean Machine said:
Economy RV 301-884-8400

Where are you planning to go? A lot of parks have cabins they rent (I know it's not the same but just another option).