Pope Francis enacting change in The Lord's Prayer.

MiddleGround

There are so many thing the Pope should change IMO.
Divorce and Catholics who have divorced being allowed to take Communion. Disagree. This should remain as is. Unless, annulled by the Church.
Birth Control. I agree on this. Ultimately, parents should be able to choose when they decide to bring another life into this world (and the church)
Confession or reconciliation. What about it?
These are things most Catholics decide for themselves anyway. Church law or no Church law.

Also clean out the perverts in the priesthood and the Vatican. Stop trying to foll catholics into thinking something will be done about it. This is probably the #1 reason why so many people are leaving the church. This needs to be fixed ASAP!
Allow Priests to marry. Disagree. Doctrine dictates the Priest is married only to God/Jesus. The Priest's #1 focus should be on their church and it's people. Now, allowing Women to become priests is something I think should be looked at.

So many thing that need doing IMO, and he is screwing around with the oldest prayer we know.

Answers in RED

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
How long before the pope has the faithful going door to door recruiting, selling bean pies on the corner and giving out flowers at the airport for donations?

Hijinx

Answers in RED

I respect you opinions but disagree with some of them.
Annulment is fine, I don't have a problem with it, but if you have ever looked at the questions you must answer for it you might change your mind.
As for confession, I would bet only 20% of Catholics bother to go.
As for priests marrying. Doctrine was changed to make that rule it is just as easy to change it back.
When women become Priests,I will find a new religion.

Call me what you like, Misogynist--a-hole--Male pig, doesn't matter. That's my choice and I am sticking to it.