Pork Chop- agressive boxer at tricounty

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Were you there today and saw PC to see he's not that Kujo everyone thinks he is :confused:

I know nothing about Pork Chop and I wish him well. But I believe BayKat when she says he took after the Yorkie and knocked people down in his desire to run amok. Sorry. That doesn't make him vicious, but it does make him a dog that needs special handling.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I know nothing about Pork Chop and I wish him well. But I believe BayKat when she says he took after the Yorkie and knocked people down in his desire to run amok. Sorry. That doesn't make him vicious, but it does make him a dog that needs special handling.

I'm going to feed the fire by saying if an animal was accused of biting a child 3 times, would you wait that long to get rid of him/her? Honestly!

My bad toddlers knock my son, his g/f, my friend the neighbors kids down. Ok, next! Its their way to show affection. It's the breed! Deal with it or No deal! Get it?

PC went after every animal we had today at the event. Guess what? It took one of our trainers to say that is not a good thing and he learned. M took PC and laid him down physically. He nipped and nipped again. M said he's been spoiled for 2 years with no obeinance. (love you jwwwb) It's not his fault. He didn't nip again! He's 4 mind you. Boxers are that smart at that age if you HAVE the TIME!.

God I hate to open a can of worms again. :drama:

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Have I told you I :heart: you lately and hope your weekend was good?

I do know better!

:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PC went after every animal we had today at the event. Guess what? It took one of our trainers to say that is not a good thing and he learned. M took PC and laid him down physically. He nipped and nipped again. M said he's been spoiled for 2 years with no obeinance. (love you jwwwb) It's not his fault. He didn't nip again! He's 4 mind you. Boxers are that smart at that age if you HAVE the TIME!.

Uh, way to make your case there, slick.

tommyjones

God I hate to open a can of worms again. :drama:

so you are seeing exactly the behavior that mike and bay reported. are you still considering this dog a no issue dog?

I guess it was YOUR FAULT that he attacked all of the other dogs there? :killingme

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
so you are seeing exactly the behavior that mike and bay reported. are you still considering this dog a no issue dog?

I guess it was YOUR FAULT that he attacked all of the other dogs there? :killingme

He didn't attack the other dogs. Big difference in going after and ATTACKING them. Did he bite any of them? No he did not.

I didn't have him around a lot of different people or a lot of dogs all of the time. He didn't have the issues of going after other dogs because I didn't have him around them, plain and simple. He was taken to Petco on several occasions did fine.

tommyjones

He didn't attack the other dogs. Big difference in going after and ATTACKING them. Did he bite any of them? No he did not.

I didn't have him around a lot of different people or a lot of dogs all of the time. He didn't have the issues of going after other dogs because I didn't have him around them, plain and simple. He was taken to Petco on several occasions did fine.

He nipped and nipped again

sounds like bitting to me. and it probably felt like it to the other dogs....

M said he's been spoiled for 2 years with no obeinance

and like she is blaming you for it :killingme