Post Birth Abortion Becomes Acceptable

Sapidus

What are you sorry for - being inaccurate?

Childish. How long have you been lurking waiting to see when i post? Get a life ( which starts once a fetus is no longer physically connected and wholly dependent on its host)

I'm sorry I count understand the posters failure to grasp the english language.

Did you understand his gibberish?

PJay

Childish. How long have you been lurking waiting to see when i post? Get a life ( which starts once a fetus is no longer physically connected and wholly dependent on its host)

I'm sorry what?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Childish. How long have you been lurking waiting to see when my mommy wakes me up?

OMG I cannot Breath ....

:killingme

it is unfortunate you get so easily confused by a typo

does not matter - is the DNA distinct and separate from the mother ?
then the individual is unique

science is about to start growing Humans in plastic bags aka artificial uterus's then what about your connection to a human host ?

This_person

life ( which starts once a fetus is no longer physically connected and wholly dependent on its host)

I provided you an esteemed university's take on it, fully refuting your unsupported assertion. Did you come up with a scientific organization that agrees with your position?

I'm sorry I count understand the poster's failure to grasp the english language.

Debunking Atheists IronyMeter.gif

Absolutely. I can figure out minor spelling or contextual errors by understanding context clues. You should learn the technique.

Sapidus

I provided you an esteemed university's take on it, fully refuting your unsupported assertion. Did you come up with a scientific organization that agrees with your position?

An esteemed university's Pro life chapter. Whether you are omitting things or just lying to further your agenda you never fail to do a poor job at it.

Maybe come up with another analogy. That will surely clearly things up

This_person

An esteemed university's Pro life chapter. Whether you are omitting things or just lying to further your agenda you never fail to do a poor job at it.

If you have alternative science to refute the science in what I posted, link us to it.

I'll wait....... :lmao: No I won't, 'cuz there is nothing out there that scientifically refutes it :lol:

Maybe come up with another analogy. That will surely clearly things up

You can't understand the current ones, and they're so simple a caveman could do it. Why would I try to make something else?

This_person

If you have alternative science to refute the science in what I posted, link us to it.

I'll wait....... :lmao: No I won't, 'cuz there is nothing out there that scientifically refutes it :lol:

You can't understand the current ones, and they're so simple a caveman could do it. Why would I try to make something else?

So, your opinion has no scientific basis. :yay: Gotcha