Post "Cat Fight" Reprimand

Otter

Nothing to see here
sonicbluegt said:
for some reason my Jaybo login is messed up....
first off let me say that i've been watching NASCAR for about 18 years. i grew up in nazareth, pa and used to go to pocono and nazareth every year. i've also been to martinsville, richmond, and phoenix. i used to be a Dale Sr. fan and after his death, it was an easy switch to go with Jr. until recently he's been driving like a pu$$y... so i've been more into Tony Stewart because his driving style seems to be more like Sr's. but that's besides the point. i'm not ignorant to racing and i'm certainly not uneducated on how racing works. i used to be a big NASCAR fan myself ...just trying to give you an idea of who i am so maybe you'll see me with some more credit with my opinions....
the reason it's been seeming more and more fake to me is not the crashes. it's the end of the races. Junior wins the next race at daytona after sr dies. the hendricks wins right after the plane crash in martinsville. all the green, white, checker finishes that seem to happen after a 12 lap caution flag for "debris". there's been many more occasions that "fake" has come to mind, i just can't think of them right now. most of them happen on the big tracks like daytona and talladega where it concievably wouldn't be hard to rig a race and is also coincidentally the races that get the biggest audience. it's just been all too convenient lately to be believable in my eyes. i guess Jerry Springer would be a better analogy than Vince McMahon after this cat fight ...maybe it's just me....

WTH is a sonicbluegt?