Powder Explosion...

crazywkidz3

Cleaning up baby powder is no fun, my daughter emptied a bottle all her room 2 months ago.... I'm still cleaning up powder..

sockgirl77

Boy did this to my living room about 7 months ago. Dumb Mommy left the top open. He walked by, took both hands and clapped on the sides of the bottle. Ugh. I now only buy the travel size. No more BJ's bargain sizes. :lol:

sockgirl77

Powder Explosion... 03-30-2007 08:36 AM You should watch them better, hon.
He was sitting right next to me. Like a ding dong, I left the powder on the floor when I changed the baby a little bit ago. I closed the top. I now know that he can open it. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So...

I find a nasty smell in Bug's room this morning (she is not allowed to have food in her room).

Can't figure it out, but it smells as though it is an electric thing. I unplug the electric blanket.

Come home from work and all is well.

We come home from dinner and she goes to her room to watch TV. I go in to turn it off for bed time and there is that smell again! :jameo:

What do I find???

Her dirty sock hanging over her lampshade on the light bulb. :pUburnsmell:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I should have let her go to sleep and then sprayed her with the fire extinguisher. :killingme

Vince

RoseRed said:
What do I find???

I should have let her go to sleep and then sprayed her with the fire extinguisher. :killingme

:killingme Never a dull moment.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I find a nasty smell in Bug's room this morning (she is not allowed to have food in her room).

Can't figure it out, but it smells as though it is an electric thing. I unplug the electric blanket.

Come home from work and all is well.

We come home from dinner and she goes to her room to watch TV. I go in to turn it off for bed time and there is that smell again! :jameo:

What do I find???

Saga continues...

Well, it was a black sock and I didn't take a good look at it at the time and threw it in the laundry basket...

I did the laundry today and when I was folding it, I got a hold of the infamous sock... with a 1/2 dollar sized hole burnt into it.

I called Chick out of her room and asked her again if she had put it on the light bulb and again she said no. I tossed her the sock and asked her to explain the big burn hole in it. I get the :ohwell: look from her and then she stated that it already had a hole in the toe anyway. :banghead:

I told her she was DAYUMN lucky that the thing didn't ignite and cause a fire and burn us out of our home. :smack:

Ponytail

Wait till she figures/finds out that if you melt a cork on a lightbulb you can make your own fingerpaints! Also works good for blacking out your face for halloween, or hiding in the dark under the bed to keep mom from finding and beating you senseless for doing other dumb stuff.

:yay:

:lol: