PRANK ALERT:Live Snakes Left in Packages in Public

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
The Charles County Sheriff's Office just posted this alert:

We wanted to make you aware of two recent events that occurred in St. Mary’s County. Recently, unknown subjects placed live snakes in a bag (one was reported as a duffle bag) and discarded the bags in a parking lot. Passersby found the bags and were startled when they opened the bags and found living snakes inside. There is a possibility the subjects waited nearby to watch the reaction of those who found the bags. At this point, investigators are looking into the possibility this may be a prank. Please be cautious if you discover discarded luggage, bags , boxes or containers. And, if you see something suspicious say something and call police immediately.

They said they are not currently aware of the type of snake(s).

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:killingme I once out a black snake in a paper bag and left in on my supervisor's desk.

everybody thought it was real funny

.... except my supervisor :yikes:

bohman

:killingme I once out a black snake in a paper bag and left in on my supervisor's desk.

everybody thought it was real funny

.... except my supervisor :yikes:

...thus making you the leading suspect for the current incidents. Excuse me, I have a phone call to make.

TPD

the poor dad
The Charles County Sheriff's Office just posted this alert:

OMG - what next - an alert to be aware of a jack jumping out of a box? When will we realize that these pranks are just that - PRANKS! The more alerts posted about them, the more people will do them. These are the things that made 'Candid Camera' and 'AFV' so popular. Get real people! :duel:

ftcret

OMG - what next - an alert to be aware of a jack jumping out of a box? When will we realize that these pranks are just that - PRANKS! The more alerts posted about them, the more people will do them. These are the things that made 'Candid Camera' and 'AFV' so popular. Get real people! :duel:

You shouldn't be so dismissive - The Gubmint knows far more about keeping you safe from Jack in the boxes and snakes in a sack than you, the revenue providers. I believe the gubmint even has a local agent for dealing with such dastardly criminal activities - his name? Some call him Tom...:popcorn: