Prescriptions?

luvmygdaughters

We use CVS in Leonardtown. We've never had a problem. I can refill online and its ready when I go to pick it up. I don't do the drive in for the same reason I don't do the drive in at fast food, there is always some idiot that wants something that will invariable hold up the line for everybody else.

Tami2red

DH and I use the RiteAid in Lex Pk. They always go out of their way to help and unless COMPLETELY backed up have everything ready on time. DH has high BP, Diabetes.... They've been awesome for us.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Sometimes.....

Sometimes it's not necessarily the pharmacy you get your prescriptions from; but rather wether or not your go-to pharmacy has what you need in stock. Maybe it's something not commonly or widely used. :shrug:

SamSpade

Who do you get your prescriptions from?

We go to Giant. By now, they know us all by name, and sometimes I run into the pharmacists outside of Giant.
They've been friendly - we get automated calls when stuff is ready or due to be refilled - and we get points for gas.
Plus, we're in Giant all the time anyway - most of the checkout people know us.

Our doctors all have the ability to just call in prescriptions so they don't have to write a scrip for it.

I'm very pleased with them.

FED_UP

DH and I use the RiteAid in Lex Pk. They always go out of their way to help and unless COMPLETELY backed up have everything ready on time. DH has high BP, Diabetes.... They've been awesome for us.

Why did you call him a DH? That was not nice.

laynpipe

Mail order. 100% free. If its something we need right away we use Giant......still free. Free prescriptions are part of my benefits package. :)

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
We go to Giant. By now, they know us all by name, and sometimes I run into the pharmacists outside of Giant.
They've been friendly - we get automated calls when stuff is ready or due to be refilled - and we get points for gas.

Our doctors all have the ability to just call in prescriptions so they don't have to write a scrip for it.

:yay::yay:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

Same here!

granny45

We have been going to McKay's Pharmacy in Charlotte Hall. The pharmacists there are wonderful. Never have had a problem.

Who do you get your prescriptions from?

I switched to Target a few years back because the cost was cheaper, but I honestly am fed up with Target and the incompetent pharmacy people working there. I have received the wrong prescriptions. I have not received prescriptions (oops don't have it in stock - you'll need to wait a month). I had to stop the auto-refill because they couldn't even get that right. :banghead:

So I reached my "way past fed-up" level last night with Target Pharmacy, and as I told my DH, why do I want to be going to an incompetent pharmacy? They are liable to kill me with one of their screw-ups.

So I plan to switch my prescriptions to somebody else. My husband suggested Wal-Mart (again cheaper cost) but I don't want to from the frying pan into the fire so to speak.

So who do you use for prescriptions. Are they cost-effective? Timely? Quality service? Etc.
Giant. Good service and the gas rewards are nice.

Plus the pharmacist is pretty cute.

Stew

Mail order is always the cheapest for 90 day maintenance drugs. For short-term prescriptions prices vary depending on your coverage regardless of the pharmacy you choose and whether you get generic or brand.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We get most of our from Carlos. Just outside of St. Mary's Square...although sometimes at the Nicolet skate park.