President Trump may spend rest of his life in jail

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The first two are Fox News people you morons.

I pointed out the first two people in the article were consecutive fox hosts

I said those two people were Fox News personalities.

so now it is 'ok' to believe Fox News ? :shrug:

the Feds now say Trump commited two felonies. H

And yes federal prosecutors last week said individual 1 had commited two felonies again. Keep up.

Be Specific how may felonies has Trump been Charged With ?

[as many as Hillary]

Last edited:

This_person

Hahaha. You are pathetic. To suggest Coney was scared Hillary would have him
Killed is peak Trumptard conspiracy theory.

I note you don't dispute his desire to have her president vice Trump.

And yes federal prosecutors last week said individual 1 had commited two felonies again. Keep up.

I've kept up. Trump has not been indicted.

And don’t ascribe to me things I didn’t say. I said those two people were Fox News personalities. That didn’t mean all Fox News personalities share the same view or are all one skin tone or all right handed but keep making up weird crap because it’s easier do you to argue that then Trumps innocence at this point

So, you agree that there are liberals at Fox?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sap, what are you going to do when Trump doesn't get impeached, doesn't go to jail, and wins 2020?

The Dems and Deep State GOP are banking an awful lot on the mindless cultbots doing what the media brainwashers tell them. CNN has pretty much destroyed itself in this gamble, as has WashPo and NYT. And yet they ratchet up.

You'd think they'd step back, try to regain some of their credibility, and try again later when things calm down. Instead they double down and continue to alienate the public. I find it hard to believe they are so wrapped around their own axle that they don't see what they're doing to their brand. Or maybe they do see it. They gambled and lost, and now they have to hold onto what little audience they have left. Now they have to cater to the zombies they created.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I like that ... Cultist Bots :yay:

I find it hard to believe they are so wrapped around their own axle that they don't see what they're doing to their brand. Or maybe they do see it. They gambled and lost, and now they have to hold onto what little audience they have left. Now they have to cater to the zombies they created.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party

They're polishing the turd that is Beto O'Roarke, too. "Oh he's a superstar! He's on fire!"

???

You mean the guy who lost his ass to Ted Cruz? That on fire superstar?

AOC is a joke. I follow her on Twitter just to see what she comes up with next. Latest is her whining that she's picked on solely because of her age, when Paul Ryan was 28 and nobody picked on him. Mounds of tweeters piled on to remind her that Paul Ryan didn't behave like a freaking teenage halfwit.

Sapidus

Sap, still waiting on a response. Are there liberals at Fox, or not?

I honestly don’t know. I don’t watch it.

You’ll have to tell me as their 1 fan. I do know Shep Smith and lately more and more seem to be critical of Trump and concluding that he is in deep legal trouble

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I honestly don’t know. I don’t watch it.

Then you don't know, so shut the hell up.

I do know Shep Smith and lately more and more seem to be critical of Trump and concluding that he is in deep legal trouble

Thought you didn't watch Fox?

(insert critical programming glitch here)

Keep dreaming loser.

That will be Hillary's campaign slogan if she decides to run for office again.

Sapidus

Yeah. No other stations or news sources ever cover when a Fox News bot defies orders and goes against the hive mind. I must be lying.

You are so much smarter than everyone else. Go back to reading bretbart.baldeaglepatriotwomaninatrailer@blogspot

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You are so much smarter than everyone else. Go back to reading bretbart.baldeaglepatriotwomaninatrailer@blogspot

Nothing more fun to watch than a totally illiterate far-left moron (Sappy) completely melt down in spittle inflected desperate fashion. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah. No other stations or news sources ever cover when a Fox News bot defies orders and goes against the hive mind. I must be lying.

The wires must be starting to melt. You can't even use the quote function properly.