Pro-Life

JollyRoger

My turn!

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, Take 10 down, Tommy drives around town, 79 bottles of beer on the wall.....
:otter::otter::otter::otter:

My turn! My turn! I couldn't wait to get in here and get My turn! My Turn! You're so manly, My turn, my turn, my turn. That actually is kinda faggy if you ask me, my turn my turn my turn my turn. How bratty does that sound.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Absolutely fascinating that you would have a quote in your signature that condemns the treatment of dogs, but you have no compassion for babies.

Wow, is that messed up.
I never said I have no compassion for babies, I love babies, I just don't want the government telling me what I can and can't do to my body.....
Regardless, unwanted animals don't ever grow up to become hardened criminals b/c their mom didn't have an abortion.....

It has nothing to do with current events and nobody gives a damn who you may f@#! or how you may abort a one night stand.

You don't know me, I have never nor would I ever have an abortion. I just wondered why you decided to post this thread in news and current events :shrug:

Absolutely fascinating that you would have a quote in your signature that condemns the treatment of dogs, but you have no compassion for babies.

Wow, is that messed up.

That's REALLY funny! :killingme

There is a baby in her right now!

:killingme

I'm pretty sure she's compassionate for babies! :killingme

JollyRoger

I never said I have no compassion for babies, I love babies, I just don't want the government telling me what I can and can't do to my body.....
Regardless, unwanted animals don't ever grow up to become hardened criminals b/c their mom didn't have an abortion.....

You don't know me, I have never nor would I ever have an abortion. I just wondered why you decided to post this thread in news and current events :shrug:

There is not a thread for unwanted animals, this thread is about unwanted humans, did ever send one to heaven?

BuddyLee

Football addict
You need a Latin lesson? Fetus means "little one". Uh... little what? Little baby.

Because our brain dead society has repeated often enough that "fetus" is something other than human, you believe it.
The pictures I posted, what are they pictures of? What do they look like to you?
You can call it anything you like, but what it is remains the same.
I don't need a lesson on semantics, missy. You also need not tell me what I do and don't believe, dingleberry extraordinaire.

They don't call it a fetus in the medical dictionary for nothing.:otter:

sockgirl77

I don't feel like reading this whole train wreck.

Dear TomChamp,
How would you feel if your 14 year old daughter got raped and ended up pregnant? Would you force her to have that baby because you're pro-life?
:shrug:,
Never Had a DWI

eddy1

When you grow a vagina I'll assume you have the right to an opinion, until then, not so much.

Funny, I thought being an American gave me the right to have an opinion. I didn't realize elitists such as yourself made the rules.

sockgirl77

Funny, I thought being an American gave me the right to have an opinion. I didn't realize elitists such as yourself made the rules.

When it's your body it's your choice. Until you've had to make that choice you have no ####ing opinion. While I don't agree with abortion for birth control purposes there are some circumstances that it is definitely an option.

Go G-Men

Do you have the balls (or should I say vagina) to look at these pictures?

The photos in this gallery are of Patrick and Sarah.

or these?

New Page 1

Or would you rather just bury your head in the sand?

If you think this is okay, you are inhuman.

Ah the scare tactics I speak of...

Try walking a mile in their shoes and than give an opinion.. Once opinion is given than leave up to the actual person who has to make the decision to do so.