ProBlacks ......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yes Sir, No Sir .... if you think you have been wronged, the side of the road is not the place to register your objection

File a complaint afterwards to a review board or with your atty and file a lawsuit

Hijinx

I get pulled over once in a while for not wearing seat belts. I hate the damned things. I don't tell others not to wear them , obey the law do what you want, I just hate them. It costs me, I believe the last time it was $75.dollars. That's the way the mop flops.
I say yes sir , yes maam to this child like Officer (When you are 80, everyone under 30 is a child) male or female ,and I take my ticket I buckle up until they are out of sight, and I have never had a problem with any of them.

SamSpade

You know, it seems to me there's certain things you have to learn to understand - you don't mouth off in court and you don't fight someone who is armed and has no way to know if you're just mouthy or are reaching for a gun to blow him to kingdom come.

WHY MIGHT THEY SUSPECT you might shoot them? Because it happens every day - and it happens, because the cop who gets shot HAD NO IDEA. Because criminals lie - bad criminals are supremely stupid, their lies are obvious and they get caught. But the ones who evade justice are smart and are VERY good at lying.

Now I've also seen - VERY BAD COPS. But pissing them off and confronting them is like confronting a bear trying to get into your car. It's like going into a biker bar and calling them all queer - it's pissing people off with no good consequence.

The Chris Rock video is hysterically funny - but it is totally accurate, if you've ever watched "Cops".

GregV814

"better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

That used to be a saying. But now, depending on "other " factors you may be indicted by local, state and Federal agencies... and lose yer pension!!!!!! (Thats a nod to some here....)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Woman FINDS OUT After Talking TRASH To Police AND REFUSING To Comply During Traffic Stop!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Woman CRIES RACISM After White People IMMEDIATELY Leave Jacuzzi As She Record Herself TWERKING​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Black Liberal Influencers MELTDOWN Over Breakfast Club And Black Podcasts Hosting Candace Owens​

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
It is that simple. If America is doing well, all people are doing well. A policy/legislature that is thrown out there to help a group of people may do so temporarily, but something to help "the American people" helps all people in America.

Just finished my taxes (yeah, yeah). That high standard deduction is so great. To not have to save and CALCULATE all those numbers on all those papers! And thank god our medical bills don't meet the threshhold! Almost $30,000 wiped off the top of your income, for everyone. Because someone finally said, The American people need this.

Kicking that soapbox, again.

SamSpade

It is that simple. If America is doing well, all people are doing well. A policy/legislature that is thrown out there to help a group of people may do so temporarily, but something to help "the American people" helps all people in America.

Just finished my taxes (yeah, yeah). That high standard deduction is so great. To not have to save and CALCULATE all those numbers on all those papers! And thank god our medical bills don't meet the threshhold! Almost $30,000 wiped off the top of your income, for everyone. Because someone finally said, The American people need this.

Kicking that soapbox, again.
I wish I'd calculated all our medical bills - it probably DOES reach the threshhold.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Black Manager CRIES Racism Over Customers TRASHING Fried Chicken Restaurant With BAD REVIEWS!​