Project Linus

camily

Peace
CableChick said:
:yay: Better safe than sorry!
We just got back from the doctors and other errands. They think she might have tonsilitis (sp?). I took my son too and he has an ear infection, stomach flu and got new asthma meds. I left out of there with 5 prescriptions! Celie is on Ammoxicillian (sp?) just to be safe. Oh yeah, it's lots of fun at our house! :sarcasm:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
camily said:
We just got back from the doctors and other errands. They think she might have tonsilitis (sp?). I took my son too and he has an ear infection, stomach flu and got new asthma meds. I left out of there with 5 prescriptions! Celie is on Ammoxicillian (sp?) just to be safe. Oh yeah, it's lots of fun at our house! :sarcasm:
Egads! Is this her first time with tonsilitis? My son had it repeatedly, so we had his tonsils removed. I bet your son is an unhappy camper with the flu and an earache. Poor little ones.
Don't worry, soon they'll be all better and, if it runs in your house as it does mine, you'll be the sick one. :poorbaby:

camily

Peace
bresamil said:
Egads! Is this her first time with tonsilitis? My son had it repeatedly, so we had his tonsils removed. I bet your son is an unhappy camper with the flu and an earache. Poor little ones.
Don't worry, soon they'll be all better and, if it runs in your house as it does mine, you'll be the sick one. :poorbaby:
Gee thanks! :lmao: Glad I have that to look forward to.
Yes, it is the first time with tonsilitis (if that ends up being what it is). Her tonsils have large white bumps on them. They did a quick test for strep and it was negative.

camily

Peace
nomoney said:
how old is she?
She just turned 2 on the 28th. Today at tha doctors she weighed 20.4lb! :lmao: That puts her in the 0.27% for weight and she was 31 inches so that is 12% for height.

MMDad

Lem Putt
camily said:
She just turned 2 on the 28th. Today at tha doctors she weighed 20.4lb! :lmao: That puts her in the 0.27% for weight and she was 31 inches so that is 12% for height.

My son is our runt. He was 20 lbs. at 2 YO, but he's 35 at 4 YO (50%). Hopefully you're youngun will get there! Good luck with the sickies.

camily

Peace
MMDad said:
My son is our runt. He was 20 lbs. at 2 YO, but he's 35 at 4 YO (50%). Hopefully you're youngun will get there! Good luck with the sickies.
Wow! He really had a growth spurt! Keeping him in clothes that fit must have been a real task for that year.