Proof that all Vaccines are SAFE: Swine Flu fraud of 1976

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
For the younger folks, or those who don't remember this. You haven't seen reporting like this lately. Documentary by CBS 60 Minutes on the Swine Flu fraud of 1976. It went on air once, and was never shown again.

Remember, Big Brother loves you.

WingsOfGold

The shot was mandatory for all active duty at the time. Luckily I had a pecker checker buddy that gun decked mine. I didn't want any parts of it.

Reactions: BOP

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Remember the swine flu scare of 1976? That was the year the U.S government told us all that swine flu could turn out to be a killer that could spread across the nation and Washington decided that every man woman and child in the nation should get a shot to prevent a nationwide outbreak, a pandemic. 46 million of us obediently took the shot.

It's amazing that the script rarely changes. You could change the date and replace 'swine flu' with 'COVID-19' and it would fit perfectly.

Remember the COVID-19 scare of 2020? That was the year the U.S government told us all that Covid-19 could turn out to be a killer that could spread across the nation and Washington decided that every man woman and child in the nation should get a shot to prevent a nationwide outbreak, a pandemic. 46 million of us obediently took the shot.

My favorite part of the COVID drama was the "science" strategy. If you didn't obediently believe everything you were told, you were a science-denier, a conspiracy theorist even. Its funny because when I went to science school, part of the very definition of science was that you question everything in search of the truth.

If we apply the same metrics through out history, we have these famous science denials:
  • Heroin! Good for coughs: "Finding it to be five times more effective—and supposedly less addictive—than morphine, Bayer began advertising a heroin-laced aspirin in 1898, which they marketed towards children suffering from sore throats, coughs, and cold."
  • The doctor who realized that washing your hands after dissecting a corpse and before moving on to delivering a baby actually prevented infections. Before that many thought the notion to be poppycock.
  • The blasphemers who believed that the earth revolved around the sun and not vice versa. They actually believed that all the celestial bodies revolved around the earth. "Galileo was ordered to turn himself in to the Holy Office to begin trial for holding the belief that the Earth revolves around the sun"
  • And of course those that dared suggest the moon was not actually made out of cheese as Walt Disney had so boldly told us for many years :p :rolleyes:
  • There are many more, but you get the idea.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My favorite part of the COVID drama was the "science" strategy. If you didn't obediently believe everything you were told, you were a science-denier, a conspiracy theorist even. Its funny because when I went to science school, part of the very definition of science was that you question everything in search of the truth.

Progressivism is a Dogmatic Religion

Bend the Knee or you should be Jailed
Not Be Allowed To Eat
You Should Be Put Into Re-Education Camps

This applies to the sub category for Environmentalism - THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

🤣 Science is NEVER Settled

Progressives cannot support their position with facts, they are driven by emotions

Hijinx

It's amazing that the script rarely changes. You could change the date and replace 'swine flu' with 'COVID-19' and it would fit perfectly.

If we apply the same metrics through out history, we have these famous science denials:
  • Heroin! Good for coughs: "Finding it to be five times more effective—and supposedly less addictive—than morphine, Bayer began advertising a heroin-laced aspirin in 1898, which they marketed towards children suffering from sore throats, coughs, and cold."
  • The doctor who realized that washing your hands after dissecting a corpse and before moving on to delivering a baby actually prevented infections. Before that many thought the notion to be poppycock.
  • The blasphemers who believed that the earth revolved around the sun and not vice versa. They actually believed that all the celestial bodies revolved around the earth. "Galileo was ordered to turn himself in to the Holy Office to begin trial for holding the belief that the Earth revolves around the sun"
  • And of course those that dared suggest the moon was not actually made out of cheese as Walt Disney had so boldly told us for many years :p :rolleyes:
  • There are many more, but you get the idea.
How about Doctors who still wear masks despite evidence that they are useless.