Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
7E6E33A2-EC95-4853-B892-7429F6B7A5C6.jpeg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden: 'Black History Is Just As Important As Normal People History'

WASHINGTON, DC — President Biden expressed his support for African American history at a kick-off celebration for Black History Month by telling those gathered he believes black history is just as important as normal people history.

"In this Black History Month, I would like to wish a very happy anniversary to all black people. Black history is important. It's just as important as normal history, if not more important," Biden said. "Blacks are just as good as normals. I've always said that since my black son died in Vietnam. Not a joke. Well, anyway..."

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Biden: 'Black History Is Just As Important As Normal People History'

WASHINGTON, DC — President Biden expressed his support for African American history at a kick-off celebration for Black History Month by telling those gathered he believes black history is just as important as normal people history.

"In this Black History Month, I would like to wish a very happy anniversary to all black people. Black history is important. It's just as important as normal history, if not more important," Biden said. "Blacks are just as good as normals. I've always said that since my black son died in Vietnam. Not a joke. Well, anyway..."

Well, I fell for that one hook, line, and sinker.

All I could think was, how are they gonna fix this in the transcript?

Kinnakeet

GOP will never be in the white house again they cheated once and got away with it and they will do it now forever plus they keep letting democrat voters into the USA by the thousands everyday Those people dont lnow it but they will vote and don need to show up...Another thing why do you think in the big cities they keep bldg apartment bldg's thats where they will put the new democrat voters.

Salmon

Is it a conspiracy to believe the ILLUMINATI is running America with Biden as their representative?

I don't know, but one thing is certain in my mind. Joe Biden is not running it.
He couldn't run my electric train set.
Oh, please. Biden is firmly in charge.