Purse Party

JTross

JTross
Have any of you ladies ever been to one of those purse parties that people have? I love purses and everything and apparently they are all like Kate Spade, Coach, and all of the above. But how are the prices? Outrageous? Cheap? And what is the quality of the purses? If anyone has any info about these purse parties I'm interested in knowing :howdy:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I bought a purse from one years ago. The purses are very nice and very well made but they are expensive. Very expensive.

JTross

JTross
FancyBelle said:
I bought a purse from one years ago. The purses are very nice and very well made but they are expensive. Very expensive.

Did you really? Well I know the like real Coach and stuff is like at least 200 for a purse and thats for a really small purse.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
JTross said:
Have any of you ladies ever been to one of those purse parties that people have? I love purses and everything and apparently they are all like Kate Spade, Coach, and all of the above. But how are the prices? Outrageous? Cheap? And what is the quality of the purses? If anyone has any info about these purse parties I'm interested in knowing :howdy:
Yeah....I've been to a few. They aren't too expensive. Not sure if the purses are the real thing. ...but they are cute and durable. I have a few and have had no problems.

Is the party called 'Girl Stuff'? ...or something along those lines? Those are the ones I've been to.

JTross

JTross
CowGirlUp said:
Yeah....I've been to a few. They aren't too expensive. Not sure if the purses are the real thing. ...but they are cute and durable. I have a few and have had no problems.

Is the party called 'Girl Stuff'? ...or something along those lines? Those are the ones I've been to.

I'm not sure of the party name or whatever... I didn't give like a specific name or anything, just purse party.

Angel

~*~*~
I went to one in June and got an awesome Coach bag for $90.00. The only thing that is wrong with it (this is funny), part of the tag on the inside says, "ITS SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP AND ATTENTION TO ETAIL REFLECT OUR COMMITMENT TO ENDURING QUALITY." :lmao: