Q countdown - Tuesday 11/28 @ 1 PM

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Not sure what this is about but it popped up at the 9 day mark on the ticker - now down to less than 4-days - looks like Tuesday? Will we see something major break on that day?

🤷

Dakota

~~~~~~~
1700881636992.jpeg

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Posted on 7/9/2019

Note the past 2 years
- Trump red pilled the Normies (2017-2019)
Note the next 6 years - (2019 -2025) Biden is red pilling leftist and up next, the military is going to red pill the world?

Maybe I will have more of an opportunity to go into this later. I started to type some things out but will wait. But what if Biden is playing "a role," and he is doing this to save his family? For all of us 'old' people, we know damn well Biden isn't calling the shots.

Something is going on. I'm just not sure if it is good or bad but I do know whatever it is will be hard for many and it may not turnout the way we think it will.

I think we can all smell the panic and fear from the left right now. They are scared to death.

Last edited:

PJay

"The Military told the world on Jan 18, 2021 of a “Peaceful transition to Military Power” on ABC News."

They sure did. I watched the video and then posted it on the forum. You can Google and find if anyone cares to.

PJay

Have fun reading through the whole site.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Just follow along. It all makes sense if you turn off your intuition and look at your screen long enough. Eventually, you'll be enlightened and one of the few who "really know what's going on." :rolleyes:
eymle0ppldub1.jpg

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Tuesday 1 p.m. - exactly 2 days left on the counter - what is this about? Does it mean anything?

Suicide week?

Boom Boom Boom?

Crimes against humanity?

Don't know... 🤷

Dakota

~~~~~~~
This started as a history about Q but it is far more in dept than that.

Remember, these are computer nerds talking. History of Q, Large data bases, 5G, Elon Musk/Starlink, AI, skimming stock transfers, pattern recognition, it is currently live now but it is being recorded.

They are going to speak about Twitter/Google interference in our elections tomorrow night at 5 p.m.