Question

starlight2

I was just curious if anyone had there scanners on this morning around 7:45 am. This guy was arrested outside Patuxent High School in his PJs. He was driving a little toyota truck.

starlight2 said:
I was just curious if anyone had there scanners on this morning around 7:45 am. This guy was arrested outside Patuxent High School in his PJs. He was driving a little toyota truck.
It's about time schools start taking their dress code seriously.

mainman

Set Trippin
starlight2 said:
It happened on HG Trueman right outside PHS, maybe dropping his child off at the school.
She said it could have happened and they not know about it, she asked around and no one in her vicinity had heard anything...:shrug:

starlight2

mainman said:
She said it could have happened and they not know about it, she asked around and no one in her vicinity had heard anything...:shrug:

Thanks for trying. I guess we'll hear something later on. It's probably something simple as speeding, suspended tags or DL. But thanks. I have kids that go there. :howdy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
starlight2 said:
It happened on HG Trueman right outside PHS, maybe dropping his child off at the school.
PHS is 1 1/2 miles from HG Trueman road. Not quite "right outside." :confused:

jenbengen

Watch it
starlight2 said:

It could have been anything, I suppose. People wear their pjs to Target these days, so that isn't unusual much anymore. :killingme I saw a young woman at Target with big bunny slippers on and her pjs. No joke. Actually, SHE was the joke, but you get my point!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
jenbengen said:
It could have been anything, I suppose. People wear their pjs to Target these days, so that isn't unusual much anymore. :killingme I saw a young woman at Target with big bunny slippers on and her pjs. No joke. Actually, SHE was the joke, but you get my point!
Kwillia told me I looked cute. :ohwell:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
jenbengen said:

Self-confident, not worried about dressing up, no make up... My kinda chick :yay: :lmao: