Question ???

tater

For those of us that don't know if our A-holes are cut or punched, which news channel carries the best coverage in regards to the sniper? I was watching CNNheadline news and it didn't tell me anything new. Then, when I came into work this morning, somebody I work with said the sniper's new letter said something about "now he has to kill 5 more" because his demands weren't met. :rolleyes: CNN didn't give me that little tidbit.

With this little Vassili Zaitsev wannabe running around, I just wanna keep up, that's all :burning:

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
CNN has so much of that talk crap with profilers and Adam Walsh. People who really watch a lot of news and politics say Fox is best, the cable one. I think it's like Channel 59 on St. Mary's cable.

Rose

Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
CNN has so much of that talk crap with profilers and Adam Walsh. People who really watch a lot of news and politics say Fox is best, the cable one. I think it's like Channel 59 on St. Mary's cable.
You mean John Walsh?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
FOX News Channel on cable or satilite. On Calvert cable, it is 49. GMP cable in St. Mary's is 50.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I generally only watch FoxNews anyway, and I like the Fox & Friends segment in the morning. They seem to usually have the latest poop.

K

Kain99

Fox News is the best
Fox 5 is great if you like the tabloid spin