Rabbit Hole - really interesting reading

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yeah, I follow him. I bought silver at 11 something a oz. sometime back so I am also watching those prices - currently touching 24 an oz.

I'm not selling.

It is 80:1 and under valued IMO and this entire year, I have been buying with spare cash but I think I'm getting ready to make another big purchase.

We will see...

The bond market isn't doing well at all. I had some and got rid of them sometime back.

My kids sold all the ones I got them as well.

Who knows what will happen financially when the dust settles but it is a mess.

PJay

Have followed him for a good while now. He's exposing a lot stuff. Shared some pictures he shared showing kids tied up..all the child sex trafficking stuff.

Seems all a mess now but it is planned. Life will be sweeter on the other side once the central banking system dies.

Trump said we will be very happy.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Have followed him for a good while now. He's exposing a lot stuff. Shared some pictures he shared showing kids tied up..all the child sex trafficking stuff.

Seems all a mess now but it is planned. Life will be sweeter on the other side once the central banking system dies.

Trump said we will be very happy.

Trump has expressed strong dislike of bitcoin which frankly, I am not a fan of but also admit, I don't understand it as well as I should.

My son, however, got caught up with FTX. He got a few thousand back (took a long time to get that back) and overall didn't loose that much out of pocket but I hope he learned his lesson.

I think we can all agree the current ponzi scheme that is our financial system isn't working out well. I started following Malcom Flex after the Game Stop stock. He was in on that and got close to $70-80K profit on that and really pissed off the elites. They didn't want the pleb class in their playground doing what they do.

PJay

Screenshot_20231130-124929~2.png

PJay

hmm...Henry Kissinger gave a speech to the WHO convention on eugenics on 25 February, 2009, where he stated that “vaccines will thin the herd, and the herd pays us for extermination services. Now when’s lunch?”

PJay

Yes! I ready! Been ready long time! LFG!

This has been one long fooked up movie and so looking forward to the ending!