Rapid Covid Test

Hessian

I am flying out Wednesday and part of my ROM waiver was getting a COVID test within 72 hours of leaving PAX. I made an appointment for tomorrow at patriot urgent care in Prince Frederick. Get results in about 20 minutes.

patriotuc.com/book/prince-frederick/

They only take appointments for today and tomorrow. I went on line Monday at 5:30AM and they only had a couple of appointments left for tomorrow afternoon/evening to choose from. It books up fast.
They were I believe, the most clear & efficient testers in the area. Before I went to see older relatives with health issues: I got tested, and 20 minutes later: all set.

Blister

I need to get a test three days before driving to NY. Getting a lot of mixed signals as to where to go. Several people have said they won't test you if you are symptom free.
I will go on Calvert's site and see what they say.
Just make sure to say you can't taste or smell anything and you have the POOPS!

Warron

I went to the health department site by Uhaul on Great Mills to get a test before traveling. It took 15 days to get the results via a phone call (so didn't even get any documented proof). It was a complete waste of time that cost my insurance $100.

BernieP

Resident PIA
There is another option, go to the tri-county animal shelter and hop in the oven.
The state ME says if you survive you are clear

Cruiserchick

We are starting to jump thru the COVID Hoops to go to Hawaii, big island. There are many, but you must have a laboratory COVID test before you get on the plane and it can’t be more than 72 hrs old when you land in Hawaii. You also get a fast test, at no cost, when you land in Hawaii. There is a complex account you need to establish before your flight and a questionnaire to be filled out 24 hrs before arrival. Luckily United has a lab in several departure airport where you can get a lab COVID test in 20 minutes for $200 each. You then have to load the results of the test to your Hawaii Safe account. I don’t believe the quick test is acceptable in many cases for travel. We are looking at the end of February so I hope there are some changes if we are able to ge the vaccine before we go.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Just returned from my DR. She did the three day test siting it as more reliable.
Though she was rushed, she cautioned me that the easiest way to spread it is while eating and to either distance myself 6' from others or take mask down only to take a bite and put mask back on while chewing.
I took that to mean "do not eat at restaurants."
Gawd, I am so sick of this $hit!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Just returned from my DR. She did the three day test siting it as more reliable.
Though she was rushed, she cautioned me that the easiest way to spread it is while eating and to either distance myself 6' from others or take mask down only to take a bite and put mask back on while chewing.
No offence. Doctors don't know shiat. They are regurgitating the mantra. You should have asked how the flu was cured since its been practically eliminated with only a total 887 confirmed cases so far this season. You should also ask the number of cycles conducted to get the test results. Basically any cycles over 25-30 are meaningless. Because if you were/are infected a positive would occur at a much lower cycle level. But then again the test is not virus specific, so its pretty much meaningless anyway.

If you, or anyone, of say over the age of 45-50, having lived and experienced life up to now, take to listening to and believing the idiocy of information given from someone you are paying to dispense what is on the face complete fabricated BS, then humanity has failed.

Btw. The internet is wonderfully full of information. Thousands upon thousands of real scientific medical peer reviewed studies just waiting to be read. Medical literature, the same that doctors read are available to all as well. These, along with your individual and real world experiences, and wisdom, will tell you that you, we, are all being scammed.

We are starting to jump thru the COVID Hoops to go to Hawaii, big island. There are many, but you must have a laboratory COVID test before you get on the plane and it can’t be more than 72 hrs old when you land in Hawaii. You also get a fast test, at no cost, when you land in Hawaii. There is a complex account you need to establish before your flight and a questionnaire to be filled out 24 hrs before arrival. Luckily United has a lab in several departure airport where you can get a lab COVID test in 20 minutes for $200 each. You then have to load the results of the test to your Hawaii Safe account. I don’t believe the quick test is acceptable in many cases for travel. We are looking at the end of February so I hope there are some changes if we are able to ge the vaccine before we go.
This to me is complete lunacy. Are you training to be a circus animal to jump thru hoops when told? Are you a lemming? Save your money and go when this scam ends. Unless you are just a glutton for punishment.

Louise

We all are. What are we going to do about it is the question.

Edited for 2 typos.

Last edited:

Louise

I am too. Now my 6 month old grandson has been exposed at the DAYCARE in the infant room.

Exposed to what? Answer...A hoax virus that has been in the making for 10 years. The bottom line is the NWO commies want everyone to get the test/vaccine to alter human RNA/DNA. It is all about controlling the World.

Also, I hope your grandson is ok. My intuition tells me he will be. :)

Last edited:

Louise

I am flying out Wednesday and part of my ROM waiver was getting a COVID test within 72 hours of leaving PAX. I made an appointment for tomorrow at patriot urgent care in Prince Frederick. Get results in about 20 minutes.

patriotuc.com/book/prince-frederick/

They only take appointments for today and tomorrow. I went on line Monday at 5:30AM and they only had a couple of appointments left for tomorrow afternoon/evening to choose from. It books up fast.

Take care out there, KF!

mitzi

Exposed to what? Answer...A hoax virus that has been in the making for 10 years. The bottom line is the NWO commies want everyone to get the test/vaccine to alter human RNA/DNA. It is all about controlling the World.

Also, I hope your grandson is ok. My intuition tells me he will be. :)

I am upset about this. Don't start with this ridiculous nonsense of altering DNA, a hoax virus, etc. with me :mad:.

Louise

As we all are.

I will never submit to a COVID test, or get the vaccination. Period. I hope you and yours fair well through the swamp of it all. I will not submit to a communist takeover. And, just to add, hub and I stopped getting the flu shot 15 years ago, after we found out what was in them, We haven’t had the flu since. That is interesting, don’t you think? Take care, mitzi.

Last edited:

phreddyp

I will never submit to a COVID test, or get the vaccination. Period. I hope you and yours fair well through the swamp of it all. I will not submit to a communist takeover. And, just to add, hub and I stopped getting the flu shot 15 years ago, after we found out what was in them, We haven’t had the flu since. That is interesting, don’t you think? Take care, mitzi.
I got back from a two week stay in Mexico . Wide open just no bar seating have to be served while seated at table. Masks optional resort required them in main buffet and elevators only. Dirt cheap trip I am setting up another one right now . Only problem is finding a travel companion . Most of my friends are scared to death and frozen in place. LOL