Ravens Steelers game

Dukesdad

Anyone going to the game? I'm a Steelers fan looking for a tailgate...I'll bring food, just don't want a lug a grill.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
duke'sdad said:
Anyone going to the game? I'm a Steelers fan looking for a tailgate...I'll bring food, just don't want a lug a grill.

Tell ya what, you give me your tickets and I'll take the grill. Me and fttrsbeerwench will grill up some steaks and shiat on the grill and then go inside and root for the Ravens. You can stay home and clean out the Turkey Day leftovers in the fridge...

fttrsbeerwench

nachomama said:
Tell ya what, you give me your tickets and I'll take the grill. Me and fttrsbeerwench will grill up some steaks and shiat on the grill and then go inside and root for the Ravens. You can stay home and clean out the Turkey Day leftovers in the fridge...

:killingme:

That's right!!!:high5:

No sence in letting a perfectly good ticket to to waste:lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
fttrsbeerwench said:
:killingme:

That's right!!!:high5:

No sence in letting a perfectly good ticket to to waste:lol:

Not to mention the fact that you and I would probably look cuter in our Ravens jerseys than he'd EVER look in Steeler's jersey...

fttrsbeerwench

nachomama said:
Not to mention the fact that you and I would probably look cuter in our Ravens jerseys than he'd EVER look in Steeler's jersey...

Yes!:diva: The colors match my hair:jet:

And I doubt his chest has the lumps to enhance the look of the team logo:lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
fttrsbeerwench said:
Yes!:diva: The colors match my hair:jet:

And I doubt his chest has the lumps to enhance the look of the team logo:lol:

Aw Snap! Yeah, I rock out my 12 year old sons football jerseys like a supermodel...lol :hot:

Dukesdad

nachomama said:

I'm thinking some brats, keilbasa and a lil Rare Breed..

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
duke'sdad said:
I'm thinking some brats, keilbasa and a lil Rare Breed..

You know what? You are the best! Not only are you gonna give us your tickets, but you're also gonna provide us with the eats! :diva:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
fttrsbeerwench said:
Yo Nacho..... I think we should send him a thank you card, K? :yay:

:lol:

Word. And we can make sure to put a pic of us wearing our Ravens jerseys in it...Should I wear the Ray Lewis or the Steve McNair...

Dukesdad

nachomama said:
You know what? You are the best! Not only are you gonna give us your tickets, but you're also gonna provide us with the eats! :diva:

Is this where I say "I'll keep the tickets but give you the sausage and liquor?" :razz: