Reception

anniemay

Hi all! I am recently engaged and we are beginning the planning stages of our wedding. Well, just location and caterer for now. We do know that our wedding ceremony will be at our church in Accokeek MD. Does anyone know of fair price reception halls in that area? I'm looking for places where I can have my own caterer there or places that have reasonable priced caterers :) Anything within 10 or 20 minutes of the area would be perfect! TIA!

M

MistysDaddy08

Accokeek firehouse.... right down the street, call 301-883-7724 and ask for the number for the person who is in charge of the hall

meangirl

Nice lady!
Hi all! I am recently engaged and we are beginning the planning stages of our wedding. Well, just location and caterer for now. We do know that our wedding ceremony will be at our church in Accokeek MD. Does anyone know of fair price reception halls in that area? I'm looking for places where I can have my own caterer there or places that have reasonable priced caterers :) Anything within 10 or 20 minutes of the area would be perfect! TIA!

How big is it going to be do you think? There are a few places in Indian Head (right down the road from Accokeek) that are very reasonable.

KBaxter

Photographer
Theres the Jaycee's Hall right down 228 onto 301. About 10-15 min drive. They are having a bridal show on March 8th.. so you could check it out then.