Red Karma!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I've gone to leave green sometimes and I wait for the screen to pop up so I can put a comment and it doesn't so I hit it again and it tells me I can't give green twice on the same comment. Is that normal? Did it really give my green?

rack'm

Jaded
I've gone to leave green sometimes and I wait for the screen to pop up so I can put a comment and it doesn't so I hit it again and it tells me I can't give green twice on the same comment. Is that normal? Did it really give my green?

It gave it, I've had similar things happen before.

BlueBird

Yep! it is the way it goes... but I have always signed my red so they know I really love them! :yay:

I can vouch for this!

I get red karma all the time and it's seldom signed. Most recently:

02-13-2008 12:11 AM ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MPD'S MIKEY?

If anyone knows who this Mikey cat is tell them I have some red karma that belongs to them. :lmao:

Everyone knows I only have two MPD's.... Greenhornet/Bluebird.

BB

limblips

PREMO Member
When I first read it I thought is said Limp-Limb :yikes:

I had to read it twice! :lol:

They say excessive self-abuse causes your eyesight to fail! The limblips moniker comes from a tree, a chainsaw, and a slow runner. Left a lot of stitches and swelling.

kelb

art imitating life
LMAO.... speaking of red karma.. hehe according to one particular red karma giver.. Im married to a Child molester lol .. Rack'm?? Isnt that some funny stuff LOL if only they knew who my hubby was hehehe

:smack::evil:

rack'm

Jaded
LMAO.... speaking of red karma.. hehe according to one particular red karma giver.. Im married to a Child molester lol .. Rack'm?? Isnt that some funny stuff LOL if only they knew who my hubby was hehehe

:smack::evil:

Where in the HELL did they get that from??