Red-Light/Green-Light

BernieP

Resident PIA
I tried to go to Lowes last week after work and it took me 45 minutes to get there, the right lanes were backed up to Walmart, I assumed it was bridge BS.
you mean the express lane to Calvert?

BTW, popo could make a small fortune at every intersection if they tagged people cutting through parking lots after ripping up the "Right Turn Only" lane
Wa Wa, Golden Corral, Cedar Point (though that's slowed down after enforcement).
North of there they just go straight through, Good help people either slowing down to make a right or trying to nose out with the speed people do up that lane.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Monday PM - Gate 1 to Hollywood Rd - 4:00 - 4:20
Tues AM - Hollywood Rd to Gate 1 - 6:40 - 6:50

Monday PM: 2187/Gate 3 to St. John's Road - 4:10 - 5pm
Tuesday AM: St. John's to 2187/Gate 3 - 6:30 - 6:50

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
i left late Tuesday 1505ish, out of gate 2 and i didn'thit a light till St Andrews!!!! With that said, it was a MASS of traffic moving50+ and will probably take people time to understand and plan ahead.. Oh Sh1t ihave to go to Walmart and i have to cross over two lanes in 200 feet, withBUNCH of people going 50+.

I'm giving the over under of 5 more days when there willbe bad rush hour accident because of themass of traffic moving fast, ricocheting off of left and right lane....

frequentflier

happy to be living
Though I try to avoid going "over the bridge", I had to go to the credit union yesterday and then BJ's. Going to the credit union, traffic was ok; I think I hit a red light or two but traffic flowed.

Leaving the credit union, after pulling a legal u turn (saw someone that made an illegal turn and jumped over the median), I hit e-v-e-r-y red light until I got to the turn for BJ's. And every time, I was sitting next to the diesel douche that was obviously in a hurry and was weaving in and out of traffic and trying to get ahead.

glhs837

Power with Control
Though I try to avoid going "over the bridge", I had to go to the credit union yesterday and then BJ's. Going to the credit union, traffic was ok; I think I hit a red light or two but traffic flowed.

Leaving the credit union, after pulling a legal u turn (saw someone that made an illegal turn and jumped over the median), I hit e-v-e-r-y red light until I got to the turn for BJ's. And every time, I was sitting next to the diesel douche that was obviously in a hurry and was weaving in and out of traffic and trying to get ahead.

Yeah, that whole stretch is designed to encourage crappy traffic moves. From that median drive over leaving NFCU (I usually go up and out by BWW to legally hit the one folks drive over) to the Buck Hewitt intersection that begs folks leaving WaWa to jam across three lanes in 75 feet to get onto Buck Hewitt, or folks leaving CVS who want to get to WaWa or Rue Purchase to do the same. I always end up behind that DD, normally on the bike. Or the poorly maintained older GM that's burning oil.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yeah, that whole stretch is designed to encourage crappy traffic moves. From that median drive over leaving NFCU (I usually go up and out by BWW to legally hit the one folks drive over) to the Buck Hewitt intersection that begs folks leaving WaWa to jam across three lanes in 75 feet to get onto Buck Hewitt, or folks leaving CVS who want to get to WaWa or Rue Purchase to do the same. I always end up behind that DD, normally on the bike. Or the poorly maintained older GM that's burning oil.

Inside my vehicle; air on and windows up; I was getting a headache from the diesel douche fumes- especially from him gunning it to try to get ahead. CoughCough