Religion Of Peace - Mobs Globally

Hijinx

They waited too long to complain. We have the same problem right here and it's getting worse.
We have 4 in the Congress. and we crazy thing is we know they are here to change our government and we are still taking in more.
Biden wants to give refuge to Hamas now. How many has he flown in.

We have this former Muslim President living in his Georgetown White House and making these decisions that favor Muslims.
And we still have the threat of his devious alleged non-binary wife running for President , making his 4th term.

Chopticon64

The problem with this forum is that’s there is some good information being posted in threads overwhelmed with “personality queens”.

The UK is facing a significant challenge with their migrant population, we are too, soon.

But, where are these folks going? Are we isolated in MD? For 30 years I heard they were showing up like the killer bees, but so far, everyone I know has a job.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The problem with this forum is that’s there is some good information being posted in threads overwhelmed with “personality queens”.

Use this ......

1715177901820.png

For 30 years I heard they were showing up like the killer bees, but so far, everyone I know has a job.

OK Sapidus ;

Who is showing up ?

I could explain the situation, however you are clearly

1. too ignorant to understand
2. ate with with ideology to see and understand what is happening

but I cannot understand for you.

For the rest of the class IMHO So MD is largely insulated by the Federal Employment Bubble ... we do not have industry, manufacturing here

nobody is going to notice another 1000 Hispanics working at landscaping businesses .... you might see a few doz in the parking lot at Home Depot or Lowes

here in Onon Hill we have doz's hanging out at Home Depot and now other's selling food to them out of the backs of Suv's and Pickup trucks

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For the rest of the class IMHO So MD is largely insulated by the Federal Employment Bubble ... we do not have industry, maunfacturing her

no body is going to notice another 1000 Hispanics working at landscaping businesses .... you might see a few doz in the parking lot at Home Depot or Lowes

here in Onon Hill we have doz's hanging out at Home Depot and now other's selling food to them out of the backs of Suv's and Pickup trucks

:yay: