Renter's Insurance

ohkymd

Can anyone direct me to a company who does renter's insurance in the chesapeake beach area? We are relocating and our current insurance company will not cover that area.

R

retiredweaxman

2 years ago, I went through State Farm (I already had a couple of policies with them) and they charged me 100 bucks a year or so.

limblips

PREMO Member
Can anyone direct me to a company who does renter's insurance in the chesapeake beach area? We are relocating and our current insurance company will not cover that area.

Any company that is licensed to insure in MD will do it. Kudos to you for getting it. It is a cheap way to get a good nights sleep! So many people I have known through my Navy career didn't get it and some lost their butts!

ohkymd

Thank you for the replies. However, since we are so close to the bay some companies I have talked to will not offer coverage and one company had to check to make sure if they did or not. State Farm does provide coverage but just looking to see if there is anyone else out there that I can get a quote from.

Uncle Charlie

Beer is Good!!!!
I can do it

I just sent you a private message with my name and numbers. Call my office tomorrow and ask for Cassie. The number is 410-544-6666. Cassie is my manager and you just need to tell her you are the person from Southern Maryland on-line.

Sydney

Thank you for the replies. However, since we are so close to the bay some companies I have talked to will not offer coverage and one company had to check to make sure if they did or not. State Farm does provide coverage but just looking to see if there is anyone else out there that I can get a quote from.

Call Gary Simpson at Olde Town Insurance, he insures through Erie Insurance and just recently wrote a renter's policy for my daughter. She is located in VA and he writes our insurance and we are in So. Maryland.

(301) 934-8437

ohkymd

Thank you everyone for the replies I have already talked to a lot of different agents and hopefully I can make a decision by the end of the week.