Restaurant Reviews

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not new, been around a few years.

12020 Rousby Hall Rd, Lusby, MD,
Thank you. I've got a friend who has been looking for out of the way places to take his new found lady friend. We, I mean they, are both from the St. Mary's side of the river, but somewhat familiar with Lusby.

She's happy with Subway sandwiches while sitting on the rock rivetment, watching the sunset over the Wicomico on low tide with mosquitoes dive bombing us, er I mean, them. Every now and then I like to take her places with good food that we're not very familiar with, just to show her how much I appreciate her support in some of the darkest moments of my life.

NOTSMC

Thank you. I've got a friend who has been looking for out of the way places to take his new found lady friend. We, I mean they, are both from the St. Mary's side of the river, but somewhat familiar with Lusby.

She's happy with Subway sandwiches while sitting on the rock rivetment, watching the sunset over the Wicomico on low tide with mosquitoes dive bombing us, er I mean, them. Every now and then I like to take her places with good food that we're not very familiar with, just to show her how much I appreciate her support in some of the darkest moments of my life.
I'm so confused but put SALT on your agenda - it's the old Sunset Cove. Right up your alley Prch - on the waterfront, benches outside, nice deck, beautiful view in the daylight but at night - it's magical. Pick a night when the moon is out - the skies are magnificent. Good local crowd, really good food, nothing too fancy pants, decent prices.

Make sure your passports are up to date - it's Ridge.

Grumpy

Interesting.... may have to head up that way.
We had a few group get-togethers when the place was CJs, probably 15-20 years ago, food wasn't much. Place is tucked behind a convenience store/gas station and under new ownership(last couple years, I believe). After hearing from others how good the food was, we finally gave it a shot..We weren't disappointed

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We had a few group get-togethers when the place was CJs, probably 15-20 years ago, food wasn't much. Place is tucked behind a convenience store/gas station and under new ownership(last couple years, I believe). After hearing from others how good the food was, we finally gave it a shot..We weren't disappointed
I had lunch there with sis, niece and friends last spring. It was really good.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm so confused but put SALT on your agenda - it's the old Sunset Cove. Right up your alley Prch - on the waterfront, benches outside, nice deck, beautiful view in the daylight but at night - it's magical. Pick a night when the moon is out - the skies are magnificent. Good local crowd, really good food, nothing too fancy pants, decent prices.

Make sure your passports are up to date - it's Ridge.
I'm not going to hijack this thread, so keep an eye on your PMer. It may take a while because I'm a sunrise person, my friend is a night owl, and my body is really fighting the transition. I'll just say that your confusion can't possibly hold a candle to what's going on in my head. :jameo: :lol:

NOTSMC

I'm not going to hijack this thread, so keep an eye on your PMer. It may take a while because I'm a sunrise person, my friend is a night owl, and my body is really fighting the transition. I'll just say that your confusion can't possibly hold a candle to what's going on in my head. :jameo: :lol:
Ok, prch spill your guts. It sounds like I'm going to be happy for you I hope?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Don’t know what’s going on, but I’m glad it’s good news.
Thank you. What started out as a distraction from some major turmoil in my life, took an odd turn to attraction. She was just being the friend that I needed to keep me from dwelling on the negative. We discovered that it is possible to escape the "friend zone" if the attraction is mutual. I apologize to the board for acting like an adolescent, but I never, in a million years, thought that this would happen again in my lifetime. Not that I want to live to be a million years old...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Thank you. What started out as a distraction from some major turmoil in my life, took an odd turn to attraction. She was just being the friend that I needed to keep me from dwelling on the negative. We discovered that it is possible to escape the "friend zone" if the attraction is mutual. I apologize to the board for acting like an adolescent, but I never, in a million years, thought that this would happen again in my lifetime. Not that I want to live to be a million years old...
Congratulations

frequentflier

happy to be living
I am very happy for you :huggy:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It’s nice to hear that something in someone’s life is getting better. Normally all we hear here is bad news, someone’s got something wrong or else mindless questions on if you agree with some question or other. Back in the good old days we had entertainment, sockgirl has a new boyfriend or Jaynie wanted to do a panty swap. Nowadays we have what are you listening to or pictures of dinner for glimpses into other people’s lives.