Restaurant to have baby shower?

flowerlover

I'm looking for recommendations for a restaurant to hold a baby shower in late April for about 40 people. I prefer a restaurant because I don't want to find a venue and caterer and have to decorate, clean up etc. This is for my daughter - her first child - and she's older and we don't plan to do the games, gift opening etc so a restaurant would work well. Would prefer a place that offers a nice brunch or possibly buffet where all can gather and visit and enjoy a nice meal. Any place in Southern MD is worth considering and even Anne Arundel, PG or Howard counties. Thank you in advance.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Congratulations!

The Lighthouse on Solomons has a room upstairs that can be used as a private venue.

The Fenwick Inn in Leonardtown hold events. Find them on Facebook.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm looking for recommendations for a restaurant to hold a baby shower in late April for about 40 people. I prefer a restaurant because I don't want to find a venue and caterer and have to decorate, clean up etc. This is for my daughter - her first child - and she's older and we don't plan to do the games, gift opening etc so a restaurant would work well. Would prefer a place that offers a nice brunch or possibly buffet where all can gather and visit and enjoy a nice meal. Any place in Southern MD is worth considering and even Anne Arundel, PG or Howard counties. Thank you in advance.

I always had my parties at Ruddy Duck in Solomons and they were terrific.

Salmon

It’s always exciting to hear about a pregnant person. I wish your daughter the best.

sunshine98

I've seen a baby shower at Corteau winery. They had food - not sure if the winery arranged it or the people brought it.

3CATSAILOR

My neice had a couple events in the room to the left as soon as you go in the Pub in Leonardtown.