Reusing Stuff

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Was in a garage once and saw a neat idea, the guy saved jars, baby food, pickle, all smallish jars, he nailed the lids to the bottom of a shelf and had nuts, bolts, nails and other small stuff in them, if he needed something he'd just unscrew the jar from the lid. Didn't take up much room at all and nice having it all organized.

I reuse empty prescription bottles for small fishing stuff and crafts.

Baby food jars make nice containers for your hand made spice rack. :biggrin:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Was in a garage once and saw a neat idea, the guy saved jars, baby food, pickle, all smallish jars, he nailed the lids to the bottom of a shelf and had nuts, bolts, nails and other small stuff in them, if he needed something he'd just unscrew the jar from the lid. Didn't take up much room at all and nice having it all organized.
My Granddad did that. He made a support out of plywood and put it on shelf brackets; screwed into the brick garage wall above the workbench; a bunch of baby food jar lids screwed to it. I was under 10 years old; I thought that was a neat idea; turn the jar. He also used to cut the bottom off of gallon plastic milk jugs; used it as a water bail for the boat.